Wishing you the Best VGolfman

Congratulations Mr. Vrska!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ecstatic for Mike and Callaway is an amazing landing spot for him. Win-Win right here!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Aspartame works.

It wasn't until I became more involved with THP that I got to know Michael better. As you all know, and to which many of you can relate, he and I worked together for the first time at this year's PGA Show. Since that time I've gotten to know him quite well, and I can safely say there isn't a more genuine, kind, intelligent person in golf than him. Those qualities alone make this news that much more exciting, as we will all benefit greatly from his continued contributions to the game.

Golf is better when Michael Vrska has a stage like this.

Very, very, very kind. Thank you.

Best wishes, Michael!

Congrats on the endeavor...wishing you much success!

Congrats on the new gig, sir. The knowledge shared here has been awesome and much appreciated. I hope you have great success in your new role!

Pretty sick. Congrats.

Congratulations and hope you enjoy the new start.

Congrats, @vgolfman! Congrats, Callaway! I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads.

Congrats Mike...!!!! Your contribution to THP will be missed, best of luck at Callaway!!!

Give them heck out there in CA! You have a community here at THP rooting you on and good things are around the corner for Callaway, I’m sure of it.

PS - I won’t mention that your son has more tenure at Callaway presently. Does he get a better parking spot or something?

Give them heck out there in CA! You have a community here at THP rooting you on and good things are around the corner for Callaway, I’m sure of it.

PS - I won’t mention that your son has more tenure at Callaway presently. Does he get a better parking spot or something?

I think he does get a better parking spot. He’ll be there a few more weeks and then heading back to Utah State. So I expect to pass him in seniority pretty quickly.

I think he does get a better parking spot. He’ll be there a few more weeks and then heading back to Utah State. So I expect to pass him in seniority pretty quickly.

He needs to enjoy every bit of that before dad gets movin. I expect some rookie hazing to definitely happen in the short time the two of you have together.

Enjoy the new guy buying lunch treatment!

Congrats Vman! Kudos and best of luck in your Callaway adventure!

Congratulations @vgolfman, and thanks for the great interaction here. Callaway is a fantastic company and I am sure great things will come, I look forward to it!

Congrats Michael!

Congratulations Michael! Cheers to your time there enjoying Triple Track Technology to your goals!

Congratulations Mr. Vrska!! Very well deserved indeed!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very happy for Vrska. Man he has always been a favorite of mine going back to the days of recording at the PGA Show.

Congrats Michael. Joining the best squad in the game

Vrska made my first THP event super memorable and the man is simply a great human. Getting to see him at work at the PGA show was a thing of art. I was hesitant to get on camera at all (only the live stream happened) because he flat out know his stuff and it’s his show. I would have been exposed!

I’m excited. Thrilled. But mainly, I think I might need to get some Callaway in the bag to support this move. Im sure I’m not the only one, right?!!

Back