How often do you use your golf bag club cover?

Once this year, and yes, it is. Call me a marshmallow, but I try not be on/at the course if I'm going to get drenched.

I've never used mine.... Even when playing in rain I use a trolley so the umbrella does a better job. If its brutal I'll throw a towel over everything.

I keep mine in my bag and will put it on if it is raining, but if I am away for a weekend playing golf I will put it on the bag whilst the clubs are in the car

I only put mine on when it rains and sometimes not even then if the cart has a cover on it. So probably only a few times a year.

My wife uses the bag cover all the time through when she is not golfing. She stores her clubs in the garage and does a lot of woodworking in there. Yes, I said she. My wife is a certified and award-winning custom cabinet maker.

Does Mrs. leftshot have a website? Some pics for us aspiring wood butchers?

Oh the OP - I keep the cover in my bag because it doesn’t take up a lot of space and it’s handy when you get rain. Most places I play have carts without the rear awnings to cover the clubs.

I use it every single time I fly and when it rains....not sure how to quantify that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly when traveling or when it's raining.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I use mine once, maybe twice a year. It's a pretty good ideas to use it all of the time so people don't steal anything though.

Back