Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the Srixon tour cart bag I have been eyeing for $170 with the THP coupon.

Thank you budget golf for doing this for us

pretty sweet right?

Last week my dad bought a Bushnell Neo Ion gps watch for $127. I think he'll like it better than the iPhone app he's been using the past few years.

I can't see the code. Has it finished?

Just got the Srixon tour cart bag I have been eyeing for $170 with the THP coupon.

Thank you budget golf for doing this for us

Youre gonna love it!

Youre gonna love it!

It's backordered until June 1.
Budget golf was great in handling this situation though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will agree that their CS has been good. The bag I ordered is no longer available but they communicated well and were helpful.

Good to know! You gonna wait it out or get something else?

I've used it twice. JPX 850 fairway and hybrid.

Dave

Budget Golf Discount for THPers

I have to throw a huge shout out toRyan at budget golf.
I ordered a srixon bag, after I had paid budget sent me an email that bag was backordered I could wait until June or they would refund my money. I decided to get a refund and budget refunded my money the same day. Then today I get an email from Ryan and he says he is sorry for the confusion on the order and gave me a code for 50 off of any purchase.
I did not expect this (I did not complain when bag was backordered as things happen) but what an amazing gesture.
In today's world it is nice to see a company who actually CARES about their customers.
I told Ryan in an email that he actually might be the devil because I will go on a stupid buying binge tonight on budgets website haha
Thanks again Ryan and budget golf you all are the best

That's awesome CS sposey! I bought a rangefinder a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier with my buying experience with them. Glad they're becoming so involved in THP!

Now I'm off to the Budget Golf website...

World class customer service tight there! Love it!

Love the Budget folks and you can really find a good deal of you are patient in most cases. Right now, you can pick up the Titleist 915F fairway for $118 shipped with the discount. Ridiculous price on a brand you can hardly ever get a discount on

I ordered a srixon bag, after I had paid budget sent me an email that bag was backordered I could wait until June or they would refund my money. I decided to get a refund and budget refunded my money the same day. Then today I get an email from Ryan and he says he is sorry for the confusion on the order and gave me a code for 50 off of any purchase.
I did not expect this (I did not complain when bag was backordered as things happen) but what an amazing gesture.
In today's world it is nice to see a company who actually CARES about their customers.
I told Ryan in an email that he actually might be the devil because I will go on a stupid buying binge tonight on budgets website haha

That's amazing CS. Between hearing things like this, and their involvement with THP, they'll certainly become my preferred source of all things golf.

NOT the HILTON!!!!!
Great customer service.

Was the discount code always off item? Or is that a recent change?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I ordered my wife a pair of Nike White Blazer Golf shoes. Budget Golf had the best deal with free shipping and no tax to California.

Was the discount code always off item? Or is that a recent change?

It changed a couple of weeks ago. We will be changing it up quite a bit, that is why we tell people when it hits, it wont last long.

It changed a couple of weeks ago. We will be changing it up quite a bit, that is why we tell people when it hits, it wont last long.
Gotcha. I'll have too keep a close eye on it. Even off one item, that still a great savings.

I ordered my wife a pair of Nike White Blazer Golf shoes. Budget Golf had the best deal with free shipping and no tax to California.

Yup, the no tax is always much appreciated!

Yup, the no tax is always much appreciated!

If I buy online golf it is only from places that have no sales tax. I get 10% off at my home course so has to be a deal plus no sales tax/free shipping to make it worth it. And the deal I got on Budget with the THP discount totally made it worth it.

Top notch customer service. Is that a part of #sposeystandards?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just curious if anyone knows why Ping items are never able to be discounted with codes? Not just through Budget Golf, but I've noticed it in general and never really knew why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back