It only used 10% of my battery for the round too

This was the White Tie - me likey a lot any questions ask away

That is fun.
I am really digging this system.

I think my highlights for this system over the regular system is

1) the sensor embedded in the grip

2 lighter smaller sensor

3) battery life

Looking forward to more time with this and putting the other sensor on the elements Helium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try this out for the first time tomorrow

Cobra Connect Review Thread

Nice distance bump!

Definitelt makes me feel better about myself than the 200 yd dinks I was hitting Sunday lol

755064b6d09ef4f2cea29b496d2e5d9e.jpg

a4617afab12c7adbeed95c6fd77aa961.jpg

So is anyone using the Cobra Connect on Android? I'm skeptical of Arccos right now based on my experience with their full system and curious if the driver only has the same issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So is anyone using the Cobra Connect on Android? I'm skeptical of Arccos right now based on my experience with their full system and curious if the driver only has the same issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I changed shafts and haven't moved the grip to it but logged a handful of rounds w/ Cobra Connect. My only complaint was battery usage over an 18 hole round. Accuracy and shot detection were both very good on Android.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Double post

0b71b7890b02b4b9b4fd8b9b007d7ea6.jpg

So another 9 holes and Cobra Connect is legit

Pretty accurate and i set it and forget it except for the penalty shots lol

It only used 10% of my battery for the round too

This was the White Tie - me likey a lot any questions ask away
So to keep me from reading about lol, how did you switch shafts and keep the Cobra connect? Regrips or did you reuse the one on the original? Thanks now that Fowler is in the lead I want to try mine again but I think it's more shaft related

T4K hooked me up with an unused grip and sensor

I'm going to pull the other one off the fuji and put on my UST though - just need to get around to it

I played 9 with the Cobra Connect today. The application worked perfectly. It found and loaded the course in seconds. It recorded only my shots. I made a point of walking distances to markers so I could laser tee shots, which allowed me to assess the accuracy of CobraConnect's measurements; it was extremely accurate and reliable. I have also come to really like the feature which automatically gives you the measurement to front/middle/back of the green.

4a27a4f12ea77ed7f4b61ea9741cb229.jpg

First King of the Hole!!!

d3c065dbcbcfbff385bfd0718b6ae497.jpg

This is a great app set it and forget it no issues with battery or catching shots
So seamless.

Does it use much data?

If I had this app I don't think I'd like to see the results! Ignorance is bliss.

Dave

Does it use much data?

No, it doesn't. I posted earlier in the thread that it used something like .02 MB of data.

could be a dumb question

Does this app track the rest of my round or purely my drives? like Can i keep my score, GIR and stuff like that? or do i still need to use a separate app?

Drives only.

could be a dumb question

Does this app track the rest of my round or purely my drives? like Can i keep my score, GIR and stuff like that? or do i still need to use a separate app?

Upgrade to the full arccos and you get everything.

When you're in the app and reviewing stats it gives you an option to "unlock" the rest of the stats.

Curious. Anyone with Game Golf test the cobra connect to see how close they get to each other ? I use game golf so I immediately took the connect grip off my driver. May try them side by side next time out just to compare the two.

After seeing some of the numbers, etc. This thing puts out, I am in high ponder on it, would be nice to have great info!

I'm back in! Hzrdus is connected!!!

Posted a tweet w/ some old #s. Looks like I improved those a little before changing shafts.

My latest #s are below. I'm a little torn on whether to regrip the HZRDUS with the CC though. It has nothing to do with the system, as I'm a bit of a stat junky. It's just that my phone sucking the way it does (and it being company issued which means it's tougher to change), I'm thinking of moving over to Game Golf Live. That way I can keep stat tracking w/o having the phone dependency.

Not sure which way to go. It's impressive of Cobra to include this system at no additional cost. I didn't think I'd value the stat tracking as much as I did.
c2d78f33652fd4ffa7865cc1305b3628.jpg

Back