mr.hicksta - WITB

Excited to see this bag on the First Coast!

My Edel will be in my bag on 1/4, and my set AW will arrive tomorrow. Now I just need the new Callaway driver and FWs to drop!

Instead of WITB for Mr. Hicksta, there should be a monthly calendar where each day we can see the changes as they are made.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Instead of WITB for Mr. Hicksta, there should be a monthly calendar where each day we can see the changes as they are made.

I will if you will :D

What??

I am beginning to think you have THP hooked up via IV. It takes literally seconds for you to respond.?

I am beginning to think you have THP hooked up via IV. It takes literally seconds for you to respond.��

Tim, he is a robot with wifi!

I've set this thread to automatically update in Evernote. Easier to keep track of the changes that way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've set this thread to automatically update in Evernote. Easier to keep track of the changes that way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm flattered

Oh, hello

a86a6ea825080aab2cf4005fb06cf4ed.jpg

I'm gonna have to check that out in a few weeks.

How are you liking the Hzrdus Black in you Hybrid?
I just found a Red for my Adams LS and it is great much easier to launch of the deck than the red was

How are you liking the Hzrdus Black in you Hybrid?
I just found a Red for my Adams LS and it is great much easier to launch of the deck than the red was

It's a freakin' rocket launcher man! I've got a 4 iron on the way though so it won't be in the bag too much longer.

I'm gonna have to check that out in a few weeks.

Tim,
Do you really think that the Edel will still be in the bag at Castle??:alien:

Awesome bag!

Looking good Hicksta

RTX-3 48º is back in the bag. Maybe one day I'll stop being so mental with wedges. One day :wink:

RTX-3 48º is back in the bag. Maybe one day I'll stop being so mental with wedges. One day :wink:

This is in place of the AW? Just weren't feeling the AW?

This is in place of the AW? Just weren't feeling the AW?

Yeah, just wanted to give the set AW a try, but prefer the RTX-3. Like I said, mental. Haha

Yeah, just wanted to give the set AW a try, but prefer the RTX-3. Like I said, mental. Haha

Wedges are very personal imo, so I get it!

Wedges are very personal imo, so I get it!

I'm getting a little worried about all the sensitivity towards wedges. Next I'm gonna hear Don's been manscaping.

Back