2017 WITB - KimJongIllah

KimJongIllah

Reaction score
Handicap
Unknown
Hey fellas, just joined the forums not too long ago. I started end of March and early April with just an 8-iron I found a long time ago with a friend. Since then I've been practicing non-stop and decided to pull the trigger on a whole new set of equipment including bag, etc. Currently shooting in the low 90's and high 80's (On a good day). Hoping to get better as the year goes on!

Specs can be found in my signature! :]

vW503QTl.jpg

maecqAYl.jpg

WYarsn2l.jpg

OFfc3Eql.jpg

UjwTTGzl.jpg

odrfriZl.jpg

dlXkky5l.jpg

nice looking bad there

Nice setup, I dig that putter

Sweet set up- bag and clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice setup.

That's one heck of a first set and a funny screen name

Great looking bag set up.

Your starter bag looks waaaaaay better than my starter bag did lol. Hit em straight!

Great setup bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2017 WITB - KimJongIllah

That's a pros bag you stole right? :) Nice sticks! How do you like your Spider?

Great setup and rock solid top to bottom!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :]

That's one heck of a first set and a funny screen name

Haha, well luckily I'm a decent ball striker and I didn't want to spend money going through phases of beginners to improvement equipment then getting this stuff. So I decided to go big!

Your starter bag looks waaaaaay better than my starter bag did lol. Hit em straight!

Haha thanks! I'll try and to you as well!

That's a pros bag you stole right? :) Nice sticks! How do you like your Spider?

Bahaha, yeah but no where close to being able to hit like one. I love the Spider putter. Looking down at it I just exude confidence when I pull it out. I wish there was an alignment line, but I think in the long run it'll help me with reads and just overall alignment.

Great set of clubs!! Also assuming you're korean based on your name...that living room looks like 90% of the korean families' living rooms I've been to, including mine.

Great set of clubs!! Also assuming you're korean based on your name...that living room looks like 90% of the korean families' living rooms I've been to, including mine.

Haha, thanks! And yeah I'm Korean. Moving back in with my parents fortunately and unfortunately while finishing up the rest of school. Ironically my name is Anthony Kim. Maybe I can take his spot on the PGA, haha.

Back