Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

If Master means how to throw money away, Danny is an amazing Master.

Well...I wasn’t gonna tell them that part. Haha!

Man, I cannot wait to follow along .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited for you guys. Games are about to change for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm excited to see what UST and Ben Hogan have to offer for you guys

I have a few personal favorites in there;-)

Trying to get as much practice in as I can between now and Shaft Up. Hit a large bucket of balls at the range last night. Worked a lot on my driver swing, and outside of a few mishits early, I was really hitting the ball well. Spent a little time hitting out of a sand trap after that until I ran out of daylight. Played 17 holes tonight before running out of daylight. The driver practice translated to the course, so that was encouraging. My irons/hybrids were all over the place. My putting was ON.

Last edited:
One more month.

giphy.gif

I got you on the reviews. No worries there JB! If things go well on the Pai Gow table I will gladly review your performance there too. It's gonna be a great time!

I’m looking forward to you trying your hand at the “guess your age” table.

I excel at that game.......

I’m looking forward to you trying your hand at the “guess your age” table.

This is creeping up fast, Vegas and some UST goodness.... man it's going to be a great follow

Back at the range last night working on my irons, chipping, and hitting out of the bunker. I was hitting my irons very well while working on aiming for the spot in front of the ball. I still had a few mishits here and there, but I was overall very happy with my practice. I do really hate my current set of irons, though. Even really well struck iron shots feel and sound kinda...blah.

Bunker/chipping practice also went well. I'm ready to kick TPC LV's ass.

That's the attitude I'm looking for! This weekend looks nice finally so I will likely get out and play. I just got back from a week in Myrtle so I have had a little practice. Mainly at the bar but practice is practice right?

Back at the range last night working on my irons, chipping, and hitting out of the bunker. I was hitting my irons very well while working on aiming for the spot in front of the ball. I still had a few mishits here and there, but I was overall very happy with my practice. I do really hate my current set of irons, though. Even really well struck iron shots feel and sound kinda...blah.

Bunker/chipping practice also went well. I'm ready to kick TPC LV's ass.

Love seeing the chatter And excitement in here! Not too much longer now!

Hope you all like gifs, because I'm going to be posting a new one each day until I'm getting on my plane.

giphy.gif

Keep em' coming! This one though reminds me of some Taco Bell cramps versus anxiously waiting for trip departure...

Hope you all like gifs, because I'm going to be posting a new one each day until I'm getting on my plane.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
When that Taco Bell lunch turned out to be a bad idea, there's only one bathroom, and person inside is talking on the phone and laughing.

When that Taco Bell lunch turned out to be a bad idea, there's only one bathroom, and person inside is talking on the phone and laughing.

@JDax knows the consequences of Taco Bell all too well.

That's the beauty of Taco Bell. It's always a mystery of how your body will react after consumption. Sometimes all is good, other times it makes you sweat in very strange places. But, we always go back...

@JDax knows the consequences of Taco Bell all too well.

That's the beauty of Taco Bell. It's always a mystery of how your body will react after consumption. Sometimes all is good, other times it makes you sweat in very strange places. But, we always go back...

Bubble Guts

Back