Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

The waiting is brutal. Only 2.5 weeks to go.

giphy.gif

I can’t wait to follow this event!!! I know you guys are gonna have a blast and it’s gonna be fun to watch!

I can’t wait to follow this event!!! I know you guys are gonna have a blast and it’s gonna be fun to watch!

Yeah. After watching and hearing all about it from Brian 2BFAST this event is up there with the best

I think I have watched all the YouTube videos on TPCLV. Also went through all the UST vids I could find. I'm ready! Just need to get the game shaped up before we get out there. My guess is that we hear from Danny soon which will really make this real! It will be cool to watch the Srixon event this week. Plus all the BH buzz that's going on right now could make things interesting when we get out there.

Danny is a blast to play with, he can golf his ball really well.

I think I have watched all the YouTube videos on TPCLV. Also went through all the UST vids I could find. I'm ready! Just need to get the game shaped up before we get out there. My guess is that we hear from Danny soon which will really make this real! It will be cool to watch the Srixon event this week. Plus all the BH buzz that's going on right now could make things interesting when we get out there.

There is only good that comes with this event and location. Don't worry about your game, or if you have your best swing. These guys will see right through the junk and put a tool in your bag that will be good for you.

Oh...don't forget to document the food very well. It's FANTASTIC!

Walked a quick (1:36) 9 holes at a local muni course this evening. The course was in absolutely dreadful shape, but it was only $8, so. Couldn't drive worth a snit, and took a couple holes to get my irons in order, but ended up shooting a 41 (+6) with only 14 putts. I didn't miss a single putt inside of 15'. Overall, pretty happy with the outing.

Did this again tonight. The round was quicker (1:20), and spring rates and a pull cart rental doubled the price for me. I ended up shooting another 41. I didn't putt quite as well (16 vs 14), but I was a little better off the tee and eliminated my fat shots. I did sink a 26' putt to save par on one hole, so that was nice.

Played 5 holes in about 30-40mph winds tonight. That was interesting to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with my brother-in-law early yesterday morning. I ended up putting together my best 18-hole round ever, finally breaking 90 with an 89. My driver was relatively consistent, my irons weren't bad, and I managed to keep my card free of triple bogeys. I had one double and one par on the front, and then 4 doubles and 4 pars on the back. My putter kinda let me down, I missed a couple birdie chances, but overall I was extremely happy with the round.

QT9oEWb.jpg

Played 18 with my brother-in-law early yesterday morning. I ended up putting together my best 18-hole round ever, finally breaking 90 with an 89. My driver was relatively consistent, my irons weren't bad, and I managed to keep my card free of triple bogeys. I had one double and one par on the front, and then 4 doubles and 4 pars on the back. My putter kinda let me down, I missed a couple birdie chances, but overall I was extremely happy with the round.

QT9oEWb.jpg

Congrats man, peaking at the right time!

I'm interested to see what Ben Hogan Golf debuts tomorrow!

4e79561e484ab324af8cf1dddc72e227.jpg

Look at these beauties!

Those look fantastic.

PTx PROS FTMFW! So jealous of you guys!

You will enjoy the course, great track, holes 14-18 are a challenging stretch of holes. Can’t wait to follow along.

Back