UST Mamiya Helium Prototype Shafts

Would love to give the 60g version a go. The tech in this shaft sounds amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fantastic looking shaft, I like a high launch so these might be something to look at.

They range in weight from just around 50g to just around 60g.

Are these all higher launch profile shafts given the low weight? (will go to their site...) I have never played anything less than 75g in driver before this year, now 68g px Hzrdus blk because of high launch.

Are these all higher launch profile shafts given the low weight? (will go to their site...) I have never played anything less than 75g in driver before this year, now 68g px Hzrdus blk because of high launch.

Yes, the counterbalancing helps with the heavier driver head and less weight but more stiffness.

mine is the 5F4 58 grams - feels amazing. I can see the higher launch now with my new swing stuff I'm working on. It goes higher than the White Tie I have in there now when both hit similarly

Love Love Love the idea of a lighter high launching shaft!

They look fantastic!!

Those look fantastic and the description sounds like it will work for a lot of people. Maybe I'll end up in one some time...

Wow theses look amazing! Will be interested to hear more on them.

Thanks! Haven't been around to much lately. I almost feel lost in here lately so much new content. It's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. - some of us were lucky to win the protos last year and they're rolling them out this year.

These look pretty sweet

Historically, lighter shafts have given me fits with dispersion, as heavier shafts have just felt more stable / consistent for me. However, with these being marketed as an ultra stable shaft, I'd definitely be interested in finding one to try out.

My He5f3 weighs in at 59g IIRC, wouldn't trade it for anything, so much so I got a spare should the first ever get damaged in travel or letting someone else hit my driver.

He by Erik, on Flickr

Man that shaft had me written all over it, the 60 would be the one for me, JB you are killing me ?

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

Historically, lighter shafts have given me fits with dispersion, as heavier shafts have just felt more stable / consistent for me. However, with these being marketed as an ultra stable shaft, I'd definitely be interested in finding one to try out.

If only you knew someone who had them in their bag - oh wait you're playing with two guys this weekend that do.

I know I'm biased, but these look amazing!
C9LiOyPVoAEqFDk.jpg:large

Really interesting tech in this. Lots of engineering. Very nice.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Diggin the blue on these, it looks really sharp!

So umm yeah - UST Helium + Cobra F7 = BOMBER

The helium plus 917 f2 16.5* is a silly good combo for me. Second time I've had it in a fairway and just love the launch and overall ball flight I get from it

I love my Helium in my XR16. I would love to throw one in my fairways

Helium is an excellent shaft. Seeing Danny from UST bomb it with a Cobra LTD over and over was awesome...talking 280+ I think. Fun stuff.

With my Helium shaft in play - I averaged 238 yards 9/15 fairways longest was 276

This was playing in some very intense wind. Such a great stable driver shaft - might have won a spot in the bag.

Back