2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking course

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Throw me down to list #2 please.... something just came up that I’ve got to figure out that’s in the same time frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not supposed to go from 1 to 2...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

You're not supposed to go from 1 to 2...

I know tell me about it.... just found out I have to move in March to a new apartment (long story)... now to find out dates I have to move, costs, etc

I know tell me about it.... just found out I have to move in March to a new apartment (long story)... now to find out dates I have to move, costs, etc

Well thats easy, can't move March 22-24. 3 other weekends to choose

Put me down as a maybe and I'm checking with the Ms. I really don't want to miss this one.

When can we expect details on gathering #2? Put me down for list 2 for now. Probably will have to choose one or the other.

When can we expect details on gathering #2? Put me down for list 2 for now. Probably will have to choose one or the other.

probably a few months away, will wanna lock this one down etc before launching that one.

I “could” be taking my youngest (and tied for first favorite) son to Vegas for his 21st birthday that weekend.

His birthday is October 3 though.... WTF????

probably a few months away, will wanna lock this one down etc before launching that one.
Roger that. Any hint as to time of year for that one?

I “could” be taking my youngest (and tied for first favorite) son to Vegas for his 21st birthday that weekend.

sucks to be the youngest in the Shebester house

did someone say pairings?

Kinda looking forward to this event! Never played golf out of state before (played a little in Virginia about a hundred years ago, and only played here in the FG since January). A few folks coming to hang in October here in TN, but I've never personally played out of state.

Mine is Oct 2nd, can you take me to Vegas?!!??

List no 2 please. This looks amazing BTW. Thanks!

I'm a number 2 for now. Sounds great.

Mine is Oct 2nd, can you take me to Vegas?!!??

I did Vegas a couple of years ago for the 50th and it was incredible. Partied like an aged rockstar.

Place held for thought

You and several other locals should think hard on this one. I just returned from an awesome time.

My 40th birthday is in about 2 weeks, where was my gift? Hmmmm???

My 40th birthday is in about 2 weeks, where was my gift? Hmmmm???

In about 2 weeks??

This dude wants a PRE birthday gift?
Come on up here, I got $20 golf now credit... the 2 of us should be able to find some good golf with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back