2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed about 25 minutes early. Bag in hand should be home in 20ish. I can't wait to crash hard and go in to detox tomorrow.

Dropped OG off and just got home. Had a blast this weekend seeing some old friends and making some new ones. Thanks for everything Mike. Hope to see you all again ASAP!!

you too man!!! still in your debt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No way man, I’m sure I’ll need a hand one day and you will be right there when I do. We are good.

Home finally! The hell with South Carolina traffic. Thanks again mike for setting up yet another amazing gathering. It was great to see old friends and meet a lot of new ones. So sign me up for the next one thanks. Also you left before I could get you your putter back. So a trip to the oasis is in order.

Can't wait to go visit my best friend Andy and drink some Hi Neighbors!

26ec8847e4c4ec0f608fd37c8f279c00.jpg

c0b15285f3e6ee75e9a1ae90faa48dd6.jpg

Those beers were nasty but cheap.

Ugh. 4:00 AM wake up for an early morning flight - how about some more golf instead?

Ugh. 4:00 AM wake up for an early morning flight - how about some more golf instead?

I had the 3 am wake up and at the airport and yes let’s go back to the golf course instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those beers were nasty but cheap.

I'm going with the just "nasty" part of that. LOL

I had the 3 am wake up and at the airport and yes let’s go back to the golf course instead

Hope you guys have an uneventful and safe trip back to Mizzou.

I'm going with the just "nasty" part of that. LOL

Hope you guys have an uneventful and safe trip back to Mizzou.

Thank you same to you my friend

So Mike, when is next trip?

Home finally! The hell with South Carolina traffic. Thanks again mike for setting up yet another amazing gathering. It was great to see old friends and meet a lot of new ones. So sign me up for the next one thanks. Also you left before I could get you your putter back. So a trip to the oasis is in order.
Yeah when we hit north Carolina I remembered I didn't get it back. No worries Oasis sounds like a plan

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

again just want to say thanks to Mike for setting this up.

thanks to @BigDill, Mile High, BigBall, PJ and my roomate Christian for being awesome houseguests all weekend. All good peeps and only regret was as a house we didnt get to play golf together.

big thanks to Nerdy and OhioGolfer for being the other humans that I could talk to during the drive down and back. i am sure I got annoying at the end of the drives but it was greatly appreciated. they were awesome neighbors as well.

Everyone I played with over the weekend were good peeps and it was awesome to finally put some faces to names and meet some of the folks I have followed since my time here on THP.

Special thanks to Indy and Shane who both took a few extra minutes to talk family and I appreciated their kind words.

Xman....next time we play....the cart girl needs to be a masseuse who can work on our old backs.....young bucks would have no chance lol

Everyone I met were good peeps and cannot wait to play some rounds of golf with those that I couldnt at the next outing.....just make sure I am never put in front of Spicolli again.....dude is a bomber and no one is safe lol!!!

final shout out to Mike and @ddec who allowed me and Greg to play with them during their course callout. Greg and I played same format as them that day and ham and egged it well. Mike and Dean are a blast to play with and it was just fun to watch them go about it. great stuff and Ill never forget Greg's 4 iron on a par 5 that led to a birdie.

Again thank you to everyone I played with and met over the weekend for making it special and a much needed break from the sh*tshow that is 2019 so far

Lets just make sure for the next one we have better parking!!!!!

see you guys at the next one!!!

Is it bad that I have 12 pictures of me and my groups doing fireball shots?
#Tanker #AwfulAtGolf #GoodTimes

I figured you would have twice that amount ha ha

I figured you would have twice that amount ha ha

I might have been rounding down haha

I was impressed that you always seemed to have one ready to go! You are good people Sposey, hope to get another round together sometime.

I was impressed that you always seemed to have one ready to go! You are good people Sposey, hope to get another round together sometime.

That round was a blast Nick, it was very nice to meet, look forward to the next tine it happens

again just want to say thanks to Mike for setting this up.

thanks to @BigDill, Mile High, BigBall, PJ and my roomate Christian for being awesome houseguests all weekend. All good peeps and only regret was as a house we didnt get to play golf together.

big thanks to Nerdy and OhioGolfer for being the other humans that I could talk to during the drive down and back. i am sure I got annoying at the end of the drives but it was greatly appreciated. they were awesome neighbors as well.

Everyone I played with over the weekend were good peeps and it was awesome to finally put some faces to names and meet some of the folks I have followed since my time here on THP.

Special thanks to Indy and Shane who both took a few extra minutes to talk family and I appreciated their kind words.

Xman....next time we play....the cart girl needs to be a masseuse who can work on our old backs.....young bucks would have no chance lol

Everyone I met were good peeps and cannot wait to play some rounds of golf with those that I couldnt at the next outing.....just make sure I am never put in front of Spicolli again.....dude is a bomber and no one is safe lol!!!

final shout out to Mike and @ddec who allowed me and Greg to play with them during their course callout. Greg and I played same format as them that day and ham and egged it well. Mike and Dean are a blast to play with and it was just fun to watch them go about it. great stuff and Ill never forget Greg's 4 iron on a par 5 that led to a birdie.

Again thank you to everyone I played with and met over the weekend for making it special and a much needed break from the sh*tshow that is 2019 so far

Lets just make sure for the next one we have better parking!!!!!

see you guys at the next one!!!

the callout round was a great time, we had a blast as well!

the callout round was a great time, we had a blast as well!

Mike I think your game is almost fixed

Mike I think your game is almost fixed

Sweet Jesus it's not even close.

I didn't hurt anyone...didn't break a window (just hit one roof) and didn't harm myself so I guess that's a win.

Sweet Jesus it's not even close.

I didn't hurt anyone...didn't break a window (just hit one roof) and didn't harm myself so I guess that's a win.

The power of positive thinking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back