Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Need them to get the Hawaii flights started, too!

Just bring your two-tone tan back to the continental 48, although I won't be able to tell you to fall into a volcano anymore when you post sunshine pics. :crying:

That's solid. You may be able to get a few people to bite on Pasatiempo!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
We'll see how it goes, but why not plan big for now?

This is something i'm pondering. Any idea what cost is for golf and lodging? I'd probably have a layover in NJ and could fly out rest of the way BrianMK...keep him entertained

Big is always good.....just need to decide if peeps are playing extra on Friday or Monday?!?!

Probably Friday for me.

This is something i'm pondering. Any idea what cost is for golf and lodging? I'd probably have a layover in NJ and could fly out rest of the way BrianMK...keep him entertained

Sorry that you'd have to detour through Newark.

I'm in for an extra round or 2 on Friday! I'm not sure if I'll fly up Thursday night or early Friday morning yet.

I'm in for an extra round or 2 on Friday! I'm not sure if I'll fly up Thursday night or early Friday morning yet.
The plan is to book a cabin Airbnb for Fri and Sat nights near state line south lake. Thursday night and Sunday night would most likely be my cabin (free to stay) which is on the northern end.

Oh man so Montreux GC is avail on that following Monday for NCGA members. I wish all those staying Monday to play had one! That would be an awesome private track to take down.

Oh man so Montreux GC is avail on that following Monday for NCGA members. I wish all those staying Monday to play had one! That would be an awesome private track to take down.

That is one I would love to hit... this would be an expensive weekend of golf between there and Edgewood but I think I would have to shoot for it... You going to try and sign up for it, or set something up somewhere else?

That is one I would love to hit... this would be an expensive weekend of golf between there and Edgewood but I think I would have to shoot for it... You going to try and sign up for it, or set something up somewhere else?
It would be an option but not everyone has ncgas and to buy it on top is asking for too much. Fun thought tho!

Big course hunting? I'M IN.

What would be the green fee if we had the membership?

$190, comes with some lunch, range, cart, welcome gift, prizes

So would be another $80 for the membership........I'm in if you guys want to do it. I'll chalk that $80 up to my lodging expense for Sunday night!

So would be another $80 for the membership........I'm in if you guys want to do it. I'll chalk that $80 up to my lodging expense for Sunday night!

I will see if one of my buddies that has a membership can sign up. Then you would just have to check in under that name, would save the money.

In total it is $100 more than what I previously had planned for that Monday but doesn't come with perks of the event and it being private

FWIW, which is probably nothing, I have never been asked for my NCGA card or number when booking the rate at Poppy or Bayonet Black Horse. Happy to lend my number to someone though provided they promise to speak in a British accent for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, which is probably nothing, I have never been asked for my NCGA card or number when booking the rate at Poppy or Bayonet Black Horse. Happy to lend my number to someone though provided they promise to speak in a British accent for the weekend.

I can say bollocks with the best of 'em! :D

Id hate to figure out what would happen if it didn't tho!

Back