Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Well Nate posted a picture of a place that's probably $3k per night so let's hold off on thinking that that thing up there is doable lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve got $1k, @Nate has $1k.... split the rest! Lol

I’ve got $1k, @Nate has $1k.... split the rest! Lol

005dbf756d65fa71411c72e70bae8853.gif

Adam's pretty cute with all his jokey jokes, isn't he?

Come on Shane. You know you want to come out to one of the most beautiful places on earth. Plus I need you and Stemmy to sign my 2017 THP Championship flag.

Come on Shane. You know you want to come out to one of the most beautiful places on earth. Plus I need you and Stemmy to sign my 2017 THP Championship flag.

This might just be the final bit of motivation I needed, Tim. I knew I had unfinished business with you. :D

Shane's posts in here might be the best display of being big time that I've seen in a long time here at THP. Might be a new sheriff in town..........

You ever have one of those rounds of golf that makes you wonder why the hell you spend any time or money on this sport?!?

Shane's posts in here might be the best display of being big time that I've seen in a long time here at THP. Might be a new sheriff in town..........

Hahaha, so if it's accidental big timing, does that make it bigger big timing or ...???

You ever have one of those rounds of golf that makes you wonder why the hell you spend any time or money on this sport?!?

Hahaha, so if it's accidental big timing, does that make it bigger big timing or ...???
Better than most things I could be spending my money on!

Please include me for Saturday and Sunday for now. Looking into maybe Monday. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please include me for Saturday and Sunday for now. Looking into maybe Monday. Thanks.

Yeah man!

18 strong right now. 20 would be a great number to reach for!

Yesssssssssss!

@itsopeningday You thinking on doing the same format as last year or something different?

@itsopeningday You thinking on doing the same format as last year or something different?
Haven't thought about it much... Will do more thinking when I have an idea of how many we got in the event!

What was the format last year? I've forgotten and I'm too lazy to go back and look.

Haven't thought about it much... Will do more thinking when I have an idea of how many we got in the event!

If we have even numbers, how about two man teams?

Back