Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Under 100 is the goal here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Front nine or total? Asking for a friend :act-up:
PTO should be up to about 125 hrs by the time this rolls around. Thinking of just taking the whole week off after to recover.
With this group of "gentlemen" I'm not sure if one week would be long enough...

@Alez367
Can you bring that Indi wedge back with you? I think it would be a blast to mess around with during pre-round warm-ups.

Front nine or total? Asking for a friend :act-up:

With this group of "gentlemen" I'm not sure if one week would be long enough...

@Alez367
Can you bring that Indi wedge back with you? I think it would be a blast to mess around with during pre-round warm-ups.

Did you keep a straight face when you typed gentlemen? And of course I’ll bring the wedge.

Did you keep a straight face when you typed gentlemen? And of course I’ll bring the wedge.
Nope. But gentlemen was the only family friendly term I could think of..:D

was there in December and liked it there. Down the street from Edgewater and close to food.

Was there in late March and stopped by for an hour. Lost a $100. Maybe I get back, who knows.

Really want to get that solid #16 to join and round us out. Who's in?!?

@slightdraw Is our lodging reserved right now? Just making sure I don't need to do anything right now!

June is upon us!

Think we have a 16th again.

I haven't thought out the schedule details but keep me in mind if you need another player. We have tentative plans for a return trip to Sand Valley for the solstice but getting rooms is a challenge (not staying in the Shermalot this time :D). Maybe a trip to Tahoe is in the cards?

I haven't thought out the schedule details but keep me in mind if you need another player. We have tentative plans for a return trip to Sand Valley for the solstice but getting rooms is a challenge (not staying in the Shermalot this time :D). Maybe a trip to Tahoe is in the cards?

We'll leave the light on for ya

I don't want to throw off the numbers, but I can make this happen again. If there is a last minute drop, let me know.

Otherwise enjoy yourselves. I know it's going to be an awesome time.

I don't want to throw off the numbers, but I can make this happen again. If there is a last minute drop, let me know.

Otherwise enjoy yourselves. I know it's going to be an awesome time.

Just jump back in if you want. We can figure out the numbers at the end. I don't want people to think they can't join still.

7c2ed899788f2491c789027878bc32ee.gif

Just jump back in if you want. We can figure out the numbers at the end. I don't want people to think they can't join still.

Alright. If you say you're ok with an odd number of players, count me in. I won't need lodging. PP heading back your way later today.

Alright. If you say you're ok with an odd number of players, count me in. I won't need lodging. PP heading back your way later today.

Okay sweet. Maybe now that we have 17, someone will join to make it 18 but overall it shouldn't matter too much!

Okay sweet. Maybe now that we have 17, someone will join to make it 18 but overall it shouldn't matter too much!

@vortex is $$$ for this spot. He's been wanting a NateDawg reunion from last year! I'll play patient bear right now and sprinkle the bread crumbs around this area.........................

@vortex is $$$ for this spot. He's been wanting a NateDawg reunion from last year! I'll play patient bear right now and sprinkle the bread crumbs around this area.........................

Looking forward to meeting all these new hackers. It is going to be a lot of fun.

@SlightDraw - are you giving up extra tee times soon? I think you mentioned that last week.

Yah mid June

Cool. Can I just be Nate's caddie the entire time if I show up? :D I haven't really been enjoying golf much the past few months.

Cool. Can I just be Nate's caddie the entire time if I show up? :D I haven't really been enjoying golf much the past few months.

You haven't enjoyed it?! I haven't even played it!

You haven't enjoyed it?! I haven't even played it!

It's a good strategy to keep your expectations as low as possible for this gathering so you can just relax and have fun...and destroy the competition. :D

Bro just show up and be my cartmate, and we’ll have a blast.

I actually shot absolutely atrocious last year in this thing with the same mindset. Goal this year is to not injure as many trees in the process.

I played with a couple of guys who spent time on the mini tours tonight so I'm ready (to watch) your game. Let me start working on the details but I'm in! 18th guy / 18 holes. Coincidence? I don't think so.

P.S. I'm game for as much golf and you guys will play. Also, please don't let me drink more the 6 Transfusions...especially if I pour #6.

Last edited:
Back