The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

What course we playing Friday? I may have missed it if it’s been posted. I know it’s either Fox Meadow or Weymouth so thank you for the invite to your club!

Fox Meadows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forget who all is flying in Thursday to Cleveland airport. I know myself and @vortex are getting in around the same time 11:30-12. Wondering if should rent a car or has any transportation been worked out. If rental car is going to be easier can just do that but thought I would ask. 2 days left!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I’d gladly grab y’all but I am tied up all day Thursday till the evening. Rental cars are off site and only a few minute shuttle ride. FYI...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You boys all fired up for this weekend? Gonna be a great follow!!!
Will be a fun time... Hoping game works for me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Forget who all is flying in Thursday to Cleveland airport. I know myself and @vortex are getting in around the same time 11:30-12. Wondering if should rent a car or has any transportation been worked out. If rental car is going to be easier can just do that but thought I would ask. 2 days left!!!!!

Sorry bud. Cannot get you during this time.

I think I should be able to swing through and pick you guys up if you want. I’ll already be over that way.

Work till 4 Thrs. May drive up after but that doesn't help. Sorry man

ANNOUNCEMENT

Im posting this in here since I think all 8 THPers coming are reading this thread. CLICK THIS LINK. Especially if you are going to a THP Event for the first time. During the introductions, I will know who didn't click it :act-up:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...5-The-THP-Event-Rules-Thread-Bring-On-The-Fun

I clicked the link, read the summary (again :D), and overwhelming embrace these tenets.. Looking forward to an awesome event with THP and Bridgestone.

JB loves hugs. Even more so if you don't shower before dinners :angel:

If you don't shower before dinner, you get to pay for the entire meal. New THP Event Rule.

If you don't shower before dinner, you get to pay for the entire meal. New THP Event Rule.

Love that rule. Needs added to the list for sure.

I think I should be able to swing through and pick you guys up if you want. I’ll already be over that way.

Thanks for the offer but I rented a car due to a work commitment before golf.

“Hi, my name is Bill....Longbomber29”

I wanna meet that guy one day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer but I rented a car due to a work commitment before golf.

Ok cool, see you guys out there then!!

I have decided to rent a car to make it easier for everything, appreciate the offer.

Bumping it for the others.

Roger that. Haven’t been on this thread in a couple days. Too busy making a 16 page thread about nothing at all. I think there were some wrestling gifs, which was nice to fill the void... lol!

clicked, read, and got even more excited! Cannot wait to meet the THP and Bridgestone teams! Oh and play some golf too.

clicked, read, and got even more excited! Cannot wait to meet the THP and Bridgestone teams! Oh and play some golf too.

YES, YES, and YES!

I got a special treat even, Roomie is getting in a day early and we’re gonna hit the range and have dinner later tonight. I’ll have him post the food pics.... lol!

Even if we’re not a sweaty mess? Lol!

No hugs, lots of showers. Got it!

YES, YES, and YES!

I got a special treat even, Roomie is getting in a day early and we’re gonna hit the range and have dinner later tonight. I’ll have him post the food pics.... lol!
Where you grabbing dinner?

Well met roomie (Hoosiermess/Darren) tonight for dinner. I recommend the country fried steak, it was NOT bad. Not at all.
cad529ec56f22906353e92e674a05dcf.jpg

Nice to meet you Roomie, hope you enjoyed dinner!

Where you grabbing dinner?

Sorry for delay, met him in my hometown since he was coming this way. Dinner was at Chedders Scratch Kitchen. I’ve been all over the south, and I have yet to have a CFS that’s topped theirs.

Back