I need to get this new body into a golf swing again.
Cobra, hockey stick and antihero are all kicking my butt and I don't like it.
Who knew exercising would totally crap your swing...or maybe it is the timing..whatever it is scary.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
For me I'm like 1 for 35 vs you.

So, worry about the other two ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If we end up at Orange county national, I may just stay on property and enjoy the unlimited range balls and executive course as a bonus.

Greg, I was planning on just doing a Hotels Tonight deal the day of, so if you want to just want to hop in on that with me, you are more then welcome. But I also won't be offended if you want your privacy.

If we end up at Orange county national, I may just stay on property and enjoy the unlimited range balls and executive course as a bonus.

Greg, I was planning on just doing a Hotels Tonight deal the day of, so if you want to just want to hop in on that with me, you are more then welcome. But I also won't be offended if you want your privacy.
Im perfectly fine with that, too.

Date is getting closer. have we finalized a head count and course? I am happy to start making plans, but I have no idea what options are in Orlando, as I have only ever played Orange County National.

Date is getting closer. have we finalized a head count and course? I am happy to start making plans, but I have no idea what options are in Orlando, as I have only ever played Orange County National.

Don't think it's finalized totally yet, I was kind of being a bit of a pain with McLovin cause I now have work Saturday late morning. Only day I could make work would be Sunday, which I could do early just to not massively mess with people who have several hours to drive afterwards.

saturday would be best for me. grand cypress? orange county? honestly up for anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You just tell me where I need to be.

I need to get this new body into a golf swing again.
Cobra, hockey stick and antihero are all kicking my butt and I don't like it.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Haha don't sweat it Jim. I enjoy our battles, usually within 2-4 strokes so it makes me stay sharp and I appreciate that.

We'll get back out there soon, but unfortunately I can't make Orlando happen. Have fun fellas.

where are you staying?

where are you staying?

I don’t have a place, I was just going to book a place on the same day.

I am available to play Saturday and Sunday, anytime, anywhere just like Greg.

I don’t have a place, I was just going to book a place on the same day.

I am available to play Saturday and Sunday, anytime, anywhere just like Greg.
Am ready.

ready.gif

unfortunately my wife informed me that my in-laws will be in town. so where i thought we were kidless for the weekend and i could play both days, that is no longer the case. so i'm only in for one round, probably saturday.

saturdays are obviously super busy wherever we go. if you and greg stay in the same place, there are some options with multiple courses on property. orange county national, grand cypress, reunion, championsgate.

there are some fun courses on the outskirts of town. this time of year, afternoon golf is inexpensive because it's hot and high chance of rain. mornings can be 1.5 to 2x afternoon rate.

the courses i tend to play the most are:
orange county national
eagle creek
eagle dunes
red tail
grand cypress

there are TONS of other options if there's a course you've been interested in playing. everything is 20 minutes to an hour from me, so i'm fine to driver wherever. just want to keep it as easy and painless on you guys as possible.

Alright so lets reset this real fast, and then I will get on trying to find us some times:

@McLovin is in for Saturday, anytime
@Greg Kulbick is in for Saturday and Sunday early, correct?
@MWard, are you still in for Sunday?
@Jim54, do you want to join us, since it seems there will be a open slot both days?

I am leaning towards either Grand Cypress or Orange County National. I know OCN is not everyone's favorite, but if price if the main factor, I think it will be hard to beat when including lodging and convenience. I think "rooms" there were around $100 per night.

Just did a bit of back of the napkin math on some of the stay on property options in case this impacts anyone's decision:

Villas Grand Cypress - very expensive on property, so this would be stay off property and just golf
Reunion - 2 bed room $170 plus golf
OCN - $110 2 bedroom (its more like a dorm room) plus golf

OCN looks more attractive that way with two nights. Or are you coming in Saturday?

Alright so lets reset this real fast, and then I will get on trying to find us some times:

@Jim54, do you want to join us, since it seems there will be a open slot both days?

I am leaning towards either Grand Cypress or Orange County National. I know OCN is not everyone's favorite, but if price if the main factor, I think it will be hard to beat when including lodging and convenience. I think "rooms" there were around $100 per night.

Still in for Sunday. I see McLovin is again ducking me.. SAD.

depending on when i may, let me know where you need a sub or scrub and i will check my schedule...

Alright so that leaves us with 3 for sure Saturday, 3 for sure Sunday, and a maybe Jim for one or both of those days.

Greg, I was planning on going up Saturday morning, but can definitely go up Friday night if you are. I’ll try to find a Groupon for WonderWorks. Or maybe we can do the sling shot.

@mclovin and @mward, any objection to OCN? Looks like tee times are open, so I was thinking around 9:30 each day? Does that work for both of you?

Alright so that leaves us with 3 for sure Saturday, 3 for sure Sunday, and a maybe Jim for one or both of those days.

Greg, I was planning on going up Saturday morning, but can definitely go up Friday night if you are. I’ll try to find a Groupon for WonderWorks. Or maybe we can do the sling shot.

@mclovin and @mward, any objection to OCN? Looks like tee times are open, so I was thinking around 9:30 each day? Does that work for both of you?

If its 9:30, I'm leaving after work Friday. If you're coming up Saturday, I can find a place to crash Friday night.

no objection from me. ocn is one of my favs.

no objection from me. ocn is one of my favs.

Perfect. Do you have a preference for Panther Lake or Crooked Cat for Saturday?

@mward, any objection to OCN? Looks like tee times are open, so I was thinking around 9:30 each day? Does that work for both of you?

Lock her down friend, I can be there for a 9:30. I seem to always forget which course is which so this should be fun.

Lock her down friend, I can be there for a 9:30. I seem to always forget which course is which so this should be fun.

Sounds good, I’ll see what I can get scheduled today.

Back