Michigan hackers, check in here

It sounds like you have a team, but put me down as imterested

Please change me to the IN list! This is going to be a blast...but I do hope the snow is all gone by then! :)

It sounds like you have a team, but put me down as imterested

I can make more than one team! If we end up with an odd number I will call The Legacy and see how they want to work that.

Can you put me down for +1 also? I have a buddy (name is Zach) that wants to play. He is active here on THP but he hasn't joined the Albatross Club yet.

Can you put me down for +1 also? I have a buddy (name is Zach) that wants to play. He is active here on THP but he hasn't joined the Albatross Club yet.

Done! That makes 4 committed!

Remember, there is no limit to making groups (from what I am told, they only had two groups filled as of this morning). And if people want to play with certain others, please let me know before I send in the names to the Legacy!

I'm in boys even tho I'm from ohio. I will talk to Brock I
If you guys need. Plus get gregdan in. He can be on my team.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm in boys even tho I'm from ohio. I will talk to Brock I
If you guys need. Plus get gregdan in. He can be on my team.

I think The Legacy will accept money from Ohio. ;-)

Please feel free to point this out to others you think might be interested. Ottawa Hills is not a "stay and play" place really, but I think we could all have a blast at the lunch afterwards!

looks like we'll have more than a few THP members at this one.

Heck, I'd even open this up to Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. If we could get two, quality foursomes...awesome!

Heck, I'd even open this up to Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. If we could get two, quality foursomes...awesome!

The more the merrier. Who doesn't love teeing it up with more THPers.

Is there a thread out there for that area? If not I'll be glad to create one to get their attention.

So now that the weather is warming up, anyone got an outdoor range that is open yet? A few of us are going to hit the dome on Saturday, but I'd rather hit outside if possible.

Anyone else getting exited by the melting of snow?? Up this way I can see grass in some areas!

Brock says he will play too

Updated list now to attend Legacy Scramble:

In: 8
Rbarthle
Adam H.
golf3rguy (+1)
Bullfrog
Brock
Michigan Slice
tpluff

Interested: 3
Mike Dean (+1)
GregDan

If everyone is able to attend, one last person could complete a third foursome!

Last edited:
Anyone else getting exited by the melting of snow?? Up this way I can see grass in some areas!

Yes!!!!!! I'm moving the mat and net into the backyard as soon as I get home. It's going to feel nice to hit with the sun on my back instead of the lights in my garage.

Yes! Drove by my course today to see a green for the first time this year, and golfers actually out on the course. I'll stick to the range until it approaches 50*

Yes! Drove by my course today to see a green for the first time this year, and golfers actually out on the course. I'll stick to the range until it approaches 50*

What course? I'd love to get out and play 9 or even 18. Any temp over 32° is warm enough for me.

Just drive by a little course up here called Bucks Run. Some grass visible! I'm betting 3 weeks!

What course? I'd love to get out and play 9 or even 18. Any temp over 32° is warm enough for me.

Wesburn in South Rockwood. It's not the nicest in the world but once this snow melts I could get anyone on for pocket change walking

Maple Lane over in Sterling Heights should be open next week if we don't get more snow.

Wesburn in South Rockwood. It's not the nicest in the world but once this snow melts I could get anyone on for pocket change walking

Cool, thanks.

5ure6udy.jpg

I'll play!!

Michigan hackers, check in here

Cool, thanks.

Hit me up if you're interested. I'm starting back next week so Monday/Wed/Fri I'm free after like 2:30 and weekends are good too

And that goes for anyone. It's not the best course, but it's the company that makes it great!

Back