New England Members

heading to maine to play a few round on fathers day weekend. on route to the destination, i want to shoot a round around old orchard beach. I am considering dunegrass, old marsh, biddeford-saco.....does anyone have any insite into those courses or can make a recommendation around that area or off of 95 en route to gray

Dunegrass is a great track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heading to maine to play a few round on fathers day weekend. on route to the destination, i want to shoot a round around old orchard beach. I am considering dunegrass, old marsh, biddeford-saco.....does anyone have any insite into those courses or can make a recommendation around that area or off of 95 en route to gray
I played both Dunegrass and Biddeford-Saco last summer. Both are great options, but I think I liked the layout and condition of Dunegrass just a tiny bit better.

I'm with the others - Dunegrass is a great course. Heard good things about Nonesuch River too.

I haven't played Dunegrass, but I know it's a favorite of both my uncle and grandfather.

Has anyone played Bay Pointe CC in Buzzards Bay? A buddy of mine invited me to a charity tournament there next weekend, and I'm wondering what I'm in for...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Shot a dismal 53-43-96 this morning at Harmon. Fresh outta bed, no warm up and first round in two weeks and it showed.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Playing Green Harbor in the morning with a couple buddies. Nice fun little track. Will be my first round in a couple weeks. Hope to be able to get out in the next week or two with a couple THP'ers. Will post up when my schedule allows it.

Playing 18 with my father at George Wright tomorrow. One of my favorite course layouts I've played.

Playing 18 with my father at George Wright tomorrow. One of my favorite course layouts I've played.

I love George Wright, hate that I've only been out there once this year.

Has anyone played Bay Pointe CC in Buzzards Bay? A buddy of mine invited me to a charity tournament there next weekend, and I'm wondering what I'm in for...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I played at bay pointe last year. It's not a bad course at all. Pretty interesting layout and the course was in good shape when I played last summer. The island green they advertise is pretty gimmicky, it's like 60 yards long.

I love George Wright, hate that I've only been out there once this year.

The course is in great shape. And brutally difficult, as always. The rough there is no joke.

Playing Atlantic Country Club in Plymouth Friday morning. I picked up a Groupon; $49 for 18 and cart.

Playing Atlantic Country Club in Plymouth Friday morning. I picked up a Groupon; $49 for 18 and cart.

I played there last Saturday. Great course, I thought it was in great shape except the bunkers had a ton of rocks in them. I bought a groupon over the winter for $39.

Anyone looking to play somewhere on Saturday? My golf buddy is out this weekend but I still want to play. I was thinking about doing twilight at pine hills for $50

So far this year I've hit Sandy Burr, Red Tail, Merrimac Valley and Butter Brook. Stoneham Oaks and Stone Meadow have been great for some short game practice.

Dunegrass is a great track

Dunegrass is a great track! this winter had done a tune on the courses on maine, so i have been told, and dunegrass was no exception. so keeping that in mind, i still say it is a great track, good people, diligent greens keepers. quite a few homes surrounding the fairways for sure. also have to say fox ridge is also a great track. very challenging layout with a lot of blind shots. give it a try

Played Hawthorne CC in Dartmouth yesterday afternoon. Course was deserted, but in great shape. The rough there just eats balls up - if you play solo, play yellow balls so you can see them! Twilight deal there is $25 all you can play with cart after 3pm. 1 par 5, 2 par 3s, and the rest are 4s.

Played 18 at Harmon yesterday. Shot an 86.

I'm looking to play Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday the week of June 30. Somewhere between Boston and the canal. Anyone?

I'm looking to play Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday the week of June 30. Somewhere between Boston and the canal. Anyone?

I'd love to but unfortunately I don't have enough spare days to sneak out and I'll be in the cube. Are you off for the week? Plenty of great courses to play between Boston and the canal.

I'd love to but unfortunately I don't have enough spare days to sneak out and I'll be in the cube. Are you off for the week? Plenty of great courses to play between Boston and the canal.

Yup, off for the week and would love to hook up with a THPr if possible to play a course I haven't played before. And Yes, there are lots of great courses in the area.

Playing a tournament at Easton country club tomorrow to benefit breast cancer.

Hit some balls at McGolf tonight, going to play the pitch and putt at Stone Meadow in Lexington tomorrow and playing Wayland CC on Saturday.

Back