Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

J4u, milehighgolfer and I will.be playing foothills golf course on wed july 2. Spot is booked for a 4some in case any one wants to join
6:41 am tee time for clarification
Nice tee time! Have to get up early for that one (living south problems)
You old guys get up early anyways :alien:

6:41 am tee time for clarification

Dang, that's at the crack. I dont think I would make that even if I lived at the course lol

J4u, milehighgolfer and I will.be playing foothills golf course on wed july 2. Spot is booked for a 4some in case any one wants to join

That's too early for me... about 2 weeks too early. I'll be back in Colorado on the 16th, but still not sure just when I'll be able to play.

That's too early for me... about 2 weeks too early. I'll be back in Colorado on the 16th, but still not sure just when I'll be able to play.

We will be here and ready to go when you are available.

Tomorrow 10:48 am one spot open at Green Valley Ranch! I have 2 for 1 coupon if some one wants to join. About 35 buck for 18 with cart. Spot is already booked so just let me know if you want to join myself, milehighgolfer and EaglevsFalcon!!!

Tomorrow 10:48 am one spot open at Green Valley Ranch! I have 2 for 1 coupon if some one wants to join. About 35 buck for 18 with cart. Spot is already booked so just let me know if you want to join myself, milehighgolfer and EaglevsFalcon!!!

^^^^^ What he said! ^^^^^

Wish I could join you, but work and something else may prevent it. Had great assistance from the head trainer for the Broncos though!
pa6uqe4y.jpg

Ought! Doesn't seem like a golf friendly injury. What's the prognosis?

Wish I could join you, but work and something else may prevent it. Had great assistance from the head trainer for the Broncos though!
pa6uqe4y.jpg
Like we talked on the phone... clean it up, take care of it and LAY OFF LET IT HEAL!!!!! PUTTING GREEN ONLY UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION OTHERWISE!!!! (friendly looking out)

Ought! Doesn't seem like a golf friendly injury. What's the prognosis?

Feels pretty good right now...stitches were recommended but will see and probably just super glue it in the morning. No loss of feeling so I got that going for me!

Have a blast tomorrow!

Feels pretty good right now...stitches were recommended but will see and probably just super glue it in the morning. No loss of feeling so I got that going for me!

Have a blast tomorrow!

Thanks, Doug. Stitches are overrated, IMO. Just keep it clean. Was it a clean cut?

Wished I knew earlier. I just might of made this

Wished I knew earlier. I just might of made this
Dang, sorry for late notice. ..

Last Call! !! Bogeybrain? Nomadic_duffer? ??
Any one? ?? Hand price round at GVR!!

Thanks, Doug. Stitches are overrated, IMO. Just keep it clean. Was it a clean cut?

No, thankfully it was a rough gouge...so should heal quicker.

pa6uqe4y.jpg

Steve Antonopulos patched you up? The guy is a legend in the trainer world. Guaranteed to heal fast now!

Steve Antonopulos patched you up? The guy is a legend in the trainer world. Guaranteed to heal fast now!

If that is who they call "The Greek". Super glue holding it together nicely.

I always forget to check this thread. I was out at GVR this morning at the Academy and playing the par 3. Pretty hot and humid today, actually, but I like that club. Good full course, good par 3, good training facilities.

Last edited:
I will be in Denver Sunday, August 17 - Wednesday, August 20.

I plan to play Sun / Mon / Tues. Anyone care to join me?

I will be in Denver Sunday, August 17 - Wednesday, August 20.

I plan to play Sun / Mon / Tues. Anyone care to join me?
Im down to play monday and tuesday. Any particular tracks you have in mind?

Im down to play monday and tuesday. Any particular tracks you have in mind?

Nothing in mind. Hoping the locals can point me in the right direction. I can play after 2:00 Sunday and after work Monday / Tuesday.

I'm going to try and get onto Cherry Creek Sunday afternoon.

Back