Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

After you pay me for the round, all food and drinks are on me. Your money is no good at my club unless you are tipping bar keep or the red shirts that work there
I could have bet my life savings on that one! Your generosity is becoming too predictable. Time to be a dick for few days. Keep things honest lol

Hehe.. Hay, wait, that's my job. Lmao

I could have bet my life savings on that one! Your generosity is becoming too predictable. Time to be a dick for few days. Keep things honest lol
Well I'd let people pay but they don't accept money for food or drinks or even rounds there. They just keep track of stuff for the books. There are no cash registers and I don't want to brink mine so there lol

Hehe.. Hay, wait, that's my job. Lmao
I'm so glad you are coming. How many yes have you lost off your drives since Branson? ??

Ooo. Alot. Down to 98.5 yrds. ;^p

Well I'd let people pay but they don't accept money for food or drinks or even rounds there. They just keep track of stuff for the books. There are no cash registers and I don't want to brink mine so there lol
Hahahaha. I would die if i saw you pull a cash register from your trunk

Oh also letting peeps know 36 is a definite possibility

Oh also letting peeps know 36 is a definite possibility
This is more of a possibilty for me now too. So 36 on saturday, then?

By the way, I should get in around Fri. 6pm your time. Planning on staying around 285 & 121. (s.e. of course) any sushi in that area?

By the way, I should get in around Fri. 6pm your time. Planning on staying around 285 & 121. (s.e. of course) any sushi in that area?
Not around there. Close by is a place called Kona Grill (inside cherry Creek mall).

If you're staying near Wadsworth and hampden junction then I live very close to the and the course is 5 min away

I don't know of any Sushi places west of 25 (I am sure there are some). There is a place just off I25 in Greenwood village called Hapa Sushi that is pretty good.

Quality Inn.. Looks like its between Pinehurst & Foothills country clubs.

If your doing 36...I'm in for second 18.

My BIL is coming to watch little man's football game on Saturday morning as well. Told him to bring his clubs for second 18.

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 10am)

In:
Am round
KC720
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

Pm round(appx 2:30)
Kc720
J4U
J4U brother in law
Eaglevsfalcon

maybe:
BRODYDOG

If anyone else is interested in pm round, let me know :)

I'm in for 36

Well you know I'm playing all weekend ☺

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 10am)

In:
Am round
KC720
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

Pm round(appx 2:30)
Kc720
J4U
J4U brother in law
Eaglevsfalcon
pokeslice
bulldog

maybe:
BRODYDOG

So is there going to be a Sunday's round?

Oh.. I'm so sorry I'm going to drop out.. I was thinking we (group) were playing 2 days.. Kind of hard for me to justify 16 hrs of traveling for 1 day. Once again I'm sorry for misinterpreting what was planned.
I do feel bad for dropping out.

Oh.. I'm so sorry I'm going to drop out.. I was thinking we (group) were playing 2 days.. Kind of hard for me to justify 16 hrs of traveling for 1 day. Once again I'm sorry for misinterpreting what was planned.
I do feel bad for dropping out.
Im sure that you can still play on sunday. MHG or J4U or any of the other guys may be available and make the trip worth it for you

Back