2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Lucked out by picking Rory, back into the top 10...for 1 week at least.

I was having a great day Friday. Saturday had a little slow down of my team and Sunday I’m pretty sure they all disappeared haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if I win all the prize money this week I will be back in the running. Hiw do I pick every player in the field? Haha. Still can't believe I missed the third week of the segment!! Has been a very exciting start to the season, some really go golf and exciting final rounds. Hope it continues for the whole year, everyone seems to be working into good form for the match play and then onto the masters. Good luck everyone this week!!

Well if I win all the prize money this week I will be back in the running. Hiw do I pick every player in the field? Haha. Still can't believe I missed the third week of the segment!! Has been a very exciting start to the season, some really go golf and exciting final rounds. Hope it continues for the whole year, everyone seems to be working into good form for the match play and then onto the masters. Good luck everyone this week!!

Always a chance to get back in it with double money in majors too.

So who has forgotten to set their lineup this season? I just joined that group (hangs head in shame).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So who has forgotten to set their lineup this season? I just joined that group (hangs head in shame).

I didn't forget, but I still like your chances of beating me this week after most of this 1st round. LOL!!!

A whopping 5 of 8 earning a paycheck this weekend. Thanks Patrick, Keegan and Gary. And 3 of the 5 dudes I have still playing were near the top yesterday and crapped the bed today...

A whopping 5 of 8 earning a paycheck this weekend. Thanks Patrick, Keegan and Gary. And 3 of the 5 dudes I have still playing were near the top yesterday and crapped the bed today...
I fell victim to these same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, I had Patrick and Gary. Unfortunately, I also had Webb. I think I should hire my services to anyone that wants to insure that a particular player does badly. Just tell me who you don't want to do well and I'll put them on my roster for that week!

I'm left with 4 of my 7 going to the weekend :sad:

I also had Patrick and Gary. Every week gets worse for me. Maybe bubba, Furyk, Sergio, or snedeker, can do something!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Half my team missed the cut, so yeah me!

Lost 3 of my toys guys too. Keegan had been playing pretty good the last few rounds. Thought he had turned a corner.

I knew the top spot wasn't going to last long... I have only one player who survived the cut.. Wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty good weekend! Had Casey, DJ, and Rahm.

Having Paul and Louis gave me a big push back up the leaderboard, up the 12 spots I lost the week prior.

I forgot to set the team and only fell 13 spots...you guys must be letting me stay relevant here....lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lucky enough to have the top 3. Good win for me this week to move up in the top 15. Now on to the match play....

This week wasn’t good lol

This week wasn’t good lol

I haven’t even looked...because of how bad it was. LOL!

Jumped into 4th with the Casey and DJ pick. We're already in the final week of segment 1. Thinking I have to pick #1 and #2 to have a chance.

Headed in the right direction finally. 5 place week 2 then 49 last week. Up to 35. It's a long road!

I haven’t even looked...because of how bad it was. LOL!

2 guys made the cut after I saved the wrong lineup and didn’t save my modifications lol. Whoops.

Glad I still got a roster in lol

I didn't do too bad, finally picked a winner. With Casey and Rahm, I did okay, but the rest of my team pretty much went downhill over the weekend. That 9 Sergio took on 16 Sunday definitely cost me a few spots!

I was less than 1 million dollars out of first place before this week started. Now I am over 2 million out of first and dropped down to 10th place. Brutal week for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My self predicted fall from 1st happened when only one player on my team made the cut.. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back