2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Just ******** really isn’t it ? Ams playing with Pros in the final round.

I can't recall how it goes or how often the format has changed over the years.

I think some of these journeyman pros - for them having that goofy amateur in their group can have a calming effect on some of them, leading to success.

I think in this final group though there aren't any Ams, so I can't recall how it is formatted on the last day or if they've changed it over the years.

Actually the final group does have their Ams still I see now. :D

Nice 6-7 hour rounds I suspect.

Are they even getting the round in? The coverage on CBS looks taped & no longer Live

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are they even getting the round in? The coverage on CBS looks taped & no longer Live

leaders are a couple holes in now

3.5 hours until sunset though

If there isn’t a tie, they’ll easily finish. Isn’t a cloud in the sky here now (I’m about 8 miles from Pebble), and it doesn’t get dark till 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget my post, I was talking Bollox. I thought the leading group were further ahead than they were. Yeah, they’re ****** for a Sunday finish LOL.

Phil with driver almost off the fan dome

Stallings is on FIRE

Great up and down par for Casey on 8

Phil throwing a dart to a few inches. Should be a one shot lead now

Pebble is so pretty on my TV.

That 8 iron was cold blooded by Philly there just now.

Thanks man. Will def check it out. Now that you mention youtube, try to get on the THP channel. Live feed is starting up
Already there

Si Woo Kim on 12

Which driver does Phil have in the bag today? Saw he had the Rogue in the bag earlier in the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Phil clearly loves this place. With a bit of luck, this will carry over to the morning, so I’ll be able to shake his hand tomorrow when he leaves on his gulfstream. I keep hearing on here how he is unliked, but he really is one of the most genuine friendly sporting personalities I’ve met.

Phil! 17 under

Phil clearly loves this place. With a bit of luck, this will carry over to the morning, so I’ll be able to shake his hand tomorrow when he leaves on his gulfstream. I keep hearing on here how he is unliked, but he really is one of the most genuine friendly sporting personalities I’ve met.

I’d drink a beer with him, but wouldn’t play him for money, or take his investment advice.

Pebble is so pretty on my TV.

That 8 iron was cold blooded by Philly there just now.

That area might be the most beautiful coast in America.

Back