How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm at 8.

I'm at 3, which may be a record for me.

Thanks to the last hole today, the birdie streak is still alive.

Barely.

I am at 8.

9 with four birdies in my last round.

Back to zero again but have been putting well

I was up to 2 rounds but back to zero after not getting any to drop my last round

I’ve been in a huge drought lately. I’ve been playing halfway decent. Scores in the high 70s but I haven’t birdied a hole in the past 2.5 rounds I think. It’s very odd but I’m keeping big numbers off the card and playing ‘boring’ golf. Guess I’ll take it.

Kept sawing wood yesterday…. Hole# 18 tried to cut the corner and ended up in the rough/trees . 109 yards out , severe uphill and hit a perfect stinger roller 6 iron to 3 feet for only birdie!

Hopefully a new streak started friday after a 33’ bomb

I stopped keeping track and I had a round with no birdies, so I will say I am back up to three rounds with three birdies for my weekend round.

I’m at 11

Nine has been best streak this year but that was way back in June. Currently at just one round.

I need to start a new streak. My last few rounds have not been great

two rounds after two birdies at Park Mammoth a couple weeks ago and a birdie Saturday on one of the hardest par 5's in our regular rotation

4 rounds.

4 birdies today to get to 5 rounds.

Lots of resets. Today was another one. Putter was cold. Back to 0

1 as of yesterday.

WOO-HOO!!

3 after a single 🐦 today

Ended the season with a streak of 13. Made birdie on the final hole of the year so that felt good

Back