CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

Just caught up. Beautiful looking course and looks like a great time had by all.

Safe Travels home everyone

Appreciate the captain, @MattyD-MPLS for a bunker lesson this weekendBunker play was the only strong part Of my game I had (except for the absolutely plugged ball that was posted earlier. I swung and nothing happened there
:LOL:)

Last edited:
Appreciate the captain, @MattyD-MPLS for a bunker lesson this weekend! Bunker play was the only strong part I had this weekend (except for the absolutely plugged ball that was posted earlier. I swung and nothing happened there :LOL:)
That was an impossible lie. All you could do was swing as hard as you could and hope it would come out..

That was an impossible lie. All you could do was swing as hard as you could and hope it would come out..
I should have swing harder. I tried to finesse it and that was NOT the play:LOL:

Appreciate the captain, @MattyD-MPLS for a bunker lesson this weekend! Bunker play was the only strong part I had this weekend (except for the absolutely plugged ball that was posted earlier. I swung and nothing happened there :LOL:)

Do you now want the ball to pop in a bunker instead of the rough? You were a quick learner! 3 swings and you had it!

Awesome to follow the granddaddy team bonding and spending time together on and off the course! Throw in some great THPers to complete the deal and hopefully this weekend will go along way to having a super strong team come December!

Do you now want the ball to pop in a bunker instead of the rough? You were a quick learner! 3 swings and you had it!
Coming close to wanting to do that for sure! Never thought that’s something I would be okay with lol

To the Grandaddy crew! @RealPretendPsychic @Tevenor @93civiccpe @Muchmore18 @xThor @Afizzle2100 @blazinden & @Vader Thank you for making this weekend work! Each of you were down to make this happen from the very beginning!

To @jmix18 @Iceman! & @KY Golfer!You guys are honorary members of team #funforeveryone! It was a blast having you in Chicago this weekend.

Thanks should be to you for pulling this all together. Great experience and a great time. Safe travels everyone!

I am sad and boarded on my flight home. This weekend was a freaking blast! I barely got to my gate in time for boarding because @Tevenor @Muchmore18 @blazinden and I shared a few beverages in the airport before departing.

There was a ton of great golf played this weekend! (Maybe not a full 18 holes, but still) I got to see @MattyD-MPLS absolutely flush the ball. I swear either he has a different face on his clubs than I do or he is just incredibly talented because the ball just sounds different when he hits it. @Muchmore18 was electric from the bunkers from 70 yards. I mean is that even a thing?! And he chipped in for birdie TWICE against me! @xThor should have been calling ‘Kobe’ because he was throwing darts against us.

Continuing my previous thoughts… @Iceman! was a savage the last 3 holes to close out our match with a chip-in and a couple clutch pars. @93civiccpe hit a ~310 yard drive that was absolutely tracking dead center towards the pin. It was awesome! @Vader was hitting high nasty bombs off the tee that were just ridiculous!

Aaaaand lastly… @Muchmore18 and I combined for ~6 fairways over 64 holes playing against each other, but had a blast continuing to laugh about and question our purpose in life. @Tevenor hit a freaking 4 wood that would have been my second longest drive of the day and was an absolute superstar from the sand. Not to mention 2 kick-in birdies (1 from 195 yards…)! And @93civiccpe helping me find my wayward shots in the shin-high grass before walking off to flush his Apex irons! He has sneaky power and don’t let him tell you otherwise!!

To the Grandaddy crew! @RealPretendPsychic @Tevenor @93civiccpe @Muchmore18 @xThor @Afizzle2100 @blazinden & @Vader Thank you for making this weekend work! Each of you were down to make this happen from the very beginning!

To @jmix18 @Iceman! & @KY Golfer!You guys are honorary members of team #funforeveryone! It was a blast having you in Chicago this weekend.
Cap, that was one heck of a weekend and we appreciate all the planning that went into it. This is an awesome group of guys and the contest that goes up tomorrow should set a record with the number of entries if golfers want to have fun. The plane is about to take off but December can't come soon enough!!!

Thank you so much for facilitating the magic! It was an absolute blast and awesome finally meeting everyone! ~135 days until the big show!

My golf game was very erratic this weekend but I still had a great time with you guys. It was nice to finally be able to put some faces to usernames.

Aaaaand lastly… @Muchmore18 and I combined for ~6 fairways over 64 holes playing against each other, but had a blast continuing to laugh about and question our purpose in life. @Tevenor hit a freaking 4 wood that would have been my second longest drive of the day and was an absolute superstar from the sand. Not to mention 2 kick-in birdies (1 from 195 yards…)! And @93civiccpe helping me find my wayward shots in the shin-high grass before walking off to flush his Apex irons! He has sneaky power and don’t let him tell you otherwise!!

Wait. You mean everybody doesn't hit 267 yard 4 woods into sand bunkers? :p

Great playing with you. If you keep putting like you did today, anyone you face is going to be in trouble. All hail the church of Neil ( @xThor ) and may is blessings guide thy putter face. 😁

I just had to laugh when @Muchmore18 asked you to "just don't @JDax me" after you went up 5 on him. #8and6 #dontjdaxmebro

Back