Is 16 THP'ers all in one place the largest gathering in the current experiences? I can't remember how many were present for some of the events.

Is 16 THP'ers all in one place the largest gathering in the current experiences? I can't remember how many were present for some of the events.

This has 14 + Danny and Myself (both THPers)
The Morgan Cup has 14 + Jose and Mike (both THPers)
Grandaddy has 25 (12 players, 1 assistant captain and me on one side) and all of them are THPers.

The field at the 2018 THP Championship was big too... I think there were 12 2 Man teams + JB there...

This has 14 + Danny and Myself (both THPers)
The Morgan Cup has 14 + Jose and Mike (both THPers)
Grandaddy has 25 (12 players, 1 assistant captain and me on one side) and all of them are THPers.
That's why its the Grandaddy! Sometimes I forgot all involved are THPers as well. Just thinking about that is awesome and mind blowing.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
So cool! Maybe this will be before I head back to school for MLK weekend. I suppose I could swing a substitute for this!!

Shell Landing is one of my favorite courses. It's a lot of fun to play.
And we only got to play one 9. Sadly we played it 5 times. I felt like a long term member when we left.

And we only got to play one 9. Sadly we played it 5 times. I felt like a long term member when we left.
And had feedback for the handicap committee on the ranking of the difficulty of the holes.

I've played probably close to a dozen work-related scrambles there on top of entertaining clients or prospective clients for a round here and there. Shell and Grand Bear were/are big favorites for that.

And had feedback for the handicap committee on the ranking of the difficulty of the holes.

The 1 handicap hole was a joke from the tees we played. 5 iron then sand wedge. Hard to halve a hole with that when giving up a shot.

THP, JDax, e1iterate, and UST. These are all good things on their own.

Having JB combine them as a THP Experience? This is at the absolute top of my list.

The 1 handicap hole was a joke from the tees we played. 5 iron then sand wedge. Hard to halve a hole with that when giving up a shot.
You have seen me hit a 5i from the tee. I can understand why it would be the hardest hole.

If it was so easy, why weren't you dropping birdies? Huh, big guy?

That was the one with the water that cut in front forcing a lay up, right? 14?

If it was so easy, why weren't you dropping birdies? Huh, big guy?

That was the one with the water that cut in front forcing a lay up, right? 14?

Yes, it was a joke of a joke moved up and wet. Would have actually been a beast if we could have played actual tees we should have.

Yes, it was a joke of a joke moved up and wet. Would have actually been a beast if we could have played actual tees we should have.
If it was too much of a joke birdie would have been made :)

If it was too much of a joke birdie would have been made :)
Well, we made net birdie, so they would have halved, at best.

I kind of hate to be this guy but I assume everyone over 12?!? ;). Unless you're at a state fair, then you get a one corn dog exemption.

I kind of hate to be this guy but I assume everyone over 12?!? ;). Unless you're at a state fair, then you get a one corn dog exemption.
blues-brothers-aretha.gif

And yet didn’t. 🤣
There was anger, poor wedge play, followed by more anger
I still remember the pained look on your face when you rolled back up and tried to wrap your head around how we won 12. Such a good event.

Back