Pop quiz, hot shots. You've got 125 to the hole after your tee shot, your opponents are laying four on the green with a tricky putt. You can go easy PW and lay the sod over it, or you can go with a GW and thin it into the woods behind the green. What do you do... what do you do?

View attachment 9023318

Knock down PW.

Pop quiz, hot shots. You've got 125 to the hole after your tee shot, your opponents are laying four on the green with a tricky putt. You can go easy PW and lay the sod over it, or you can go with a GW and thin it into the woods behind the green. What do you do... what do you do?

View attachment 9023318

fireball

@JDax, you cooking gumbo for everyone at this shindig?

It’s Nashville…we can do better.
I'm not big on the hot part of hot chicken, but I do love some bbq.

View attachment 9023318
This has to be a trick question.

Won my match play match today to get to the quarter finals 6&4 while giving up 7 shots. Is it Jan yet?

Competition Greg made an appearance this past weekend. Took second in my flight at the Tallahassee Open. I had to overcome a few big numbers, but managed to stay in it and only lost by a stroke. Up and down from everywhere.

Ended up with an impromptu day off yesterday thanks to CAC machine being down. Went out and played a very steamy, CPO, round at GS. @JDax 3,4,5 is still a b!tch.

Ended up with an impromptu day off yesterday thanks to CAC machine being down. Went out and played a very steamy, CPO, round at GS. @JDax 3,4,5 is still a b!tch.
A lot of rounds ruined in that stretch of holes...
Course has taken a lot of water due to all of the rain .

I was a little nervous as to what it was going to look like with all the rain. They could have gone to 90* I think. There really wasn't standing water and only a couple squishy spots right along the river.

I’ve always struggled with 3 being generally short left. 4 and 5 are a couple of my favorite holes as they tend to make me slow down and play a bit smarter.

Now the back can wreck my card for whatever reason….

I think we need some @JDax and @e1iterate on a special episode of Off Course hosted by two time Dilly award winner @Canadan.

I was a little nervous as to what it was going to look like with all the rain. They could have gone to 90* I think. There really wasn't standing water and only a couple squishy spots right along the river.
I have always had issues on the 2nd hole...

I’ve always struggled with 3 being generally short left. 4 and 5 are a couple of my favorite holes as they tend to make me slow down and play a bit smarter.

Now the back can wreck my card for whatever reason….
The back has some sneaky holes that can cause a big number out of nowhere. 11 & 13 have always wrecked me, for awhile 15 ate E1iterate’s lunch. And of course, the brutal finishing holes of 17 & 18.

The back should play 3 strokes easier , but it doesn’t always.

Back