Tour Event 2021 Tour Championship

Not sure Bruce can pull of the holy man look. lol.

1630625083330.jpg

Koepka with the butterfly help....i am not sure ive ever seen that
I loved that call. An announcer actually getting excited like that was a lot of fun.

Watching the replay tonight…. Harris English with the ace followed by birdie birdie…. Nice 3 hole stretch and maybe 3 of the course toughest holes

Spieth unlucky with the flag catching that approach and taking the spin off. Can’t say I’ve ever had that problem.

Xander with a crazy good shot with the tree trunk in his follow through.

Did they just say that they've already had 3 3 putts on a hole today? I've been in and out, must be a crazy hole position.
Yup on #1 I think. No birdies, 9 bogeys, and 1 double.

I am enjoying the golf. But I will admit that it feels like for some no matter how well they play they dont have a shot.. That takes a little fun out of it. I kinda preferred that someone could win the event but not win the tour championship. I think you can separate the two. I also liked in previous years all the on air math being done one how someone could win it if certain things happened.

a 6 wood you say? interesting X man

I am enjoying the golf. But I will admit that it feels like for some no matter how well they play they dont have a shot.. That takes a little fun out of it. I kinda preferred that someone could win the event but not win the tour championship. I think you can separate the two. I also liked in previous years all the on air math being done one how someone could win it if certain things happened.
I'm just not a fan of this format. Staggered starts just feel weird to me. Start everyone off square and let the person with the best week win.

I had to laugh yesterday when one of the announcers was talking about how the players were struggling in the 2 ½" deep Bermuda rough. All I could think was how much I'd love it if the Bermuda on our course was only 2 ½" deep right now! Try 4" - 6" deep!

“This shot has to elevate like a homesick angel.”

In all my years, I’ve never heard that expression.

Those 5 bogies from yesterday hurt Spieth. He could be in the top 5 right now. Hopefully it's out of his system and he can make a run the next few days.

Na with an unlucky direct hit on the flagstick. Gawd I want to do that just once!

Billy FINALLY made a bogey. Nice playing, BH!

I'm just not a fan of this format. Staggered starts just feel weird to me. Start everyone off square and let the person with the best week win.

Needs to be match play. Playoffs determine seating.

That pin on 15 👀😱

Nice seeing Spieth drain long putts for birdie.

Back