Cleveland Black Satin CBX2 Wedges

Hopefully this month

I just got a set of ZX5s. I got the PW bench to 48*. That makes my CBX2 50* a little redundant. I used the excuse to get a Black Satin CBX2 52*. But I ordered it with the Nippon wedge shaft instead of the stock shaft.

I may end up replacing my 54* with a 56* as well....

Name and color fill both a option?
Personalize and customize functions are back on the Cleveland site now !! Of course I bought a normal Full Face 56* last weekend, lol

Thanks I’ll get my order in

Is that the yellow or the green color fill

I've had some limited play with these on the sim and I think these are going to work out really nicely. I'll have a better idea when I get out on the course probably in late March, hopefully sooner. Better sound than I had anticipated and I had a chip in from 46 yards with the 58 last round (again on the sim so who knows if it's real but I'm going to count it). I'll certainly jump back in with more thoughts as I have them.

for folks with these, how has they held up?

Currently pondering on a cold, gray, slow morning in the office

My 50* CBX2 is probably my most reliable club.
1635530713138.png

I play out of the desert more than I like and can tell by the sole. But these are 6 months old and barring rocks, they hold up really well. I like them a lot; more forgiving for me on longer swings.
F0349876-53C7-4ECC-91D9-8780D35B58B5.jpeg
30F7864F-ED35-433F-820E-EB2E03070C7F.jpeg

It may be these or the hogans. I think I need some black wedges in my life...

I haven't played this one specific, but Cleveland was ahead of the game in developing dark finishes that lasted.

Been playing the 48* and 52* CBX2 black wedges for a few months now, 2 to 3 rounds a week, and are holding up nicely.

10 30 21 wedges a.jpg

10 30 21 wedges b.jpg

Back