EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I am trying to find out a bit more about the Chrome Soft options, since I am currently in the midst of an existential crises about the ball purchase I made last night.

if feel is a big thing for you, the LS is kinda funky.

Looking foward to following along with this this weekend. Hopefully I can slip away from drill a little to follow along.

I am trying to find out a bit more about the Chrome Soft options, since I am currently in the midst of an existential crises about the ball purchase I made last night.
I have hands of stone, but I’ve been able to play both Chrome Soft and CSX and they’ve each been fantastic. Played 5 solid holes with a CSX LS I found before returning the favor. Haven’t gotten to test those on the simulator yet.

Looking foward to following along with this this weekend. Hopefully I can slip away from drill a little to follow along.
Just a quick note, this one is not this weekend. Begins next week

FWIW, to answer your question, Chrome Soft is the lowest spin off the tee out of the three
You just blew my mind. Even lower spin than the LS? Wow, now I may need to change my plans.

if feel is a big thing for you, the LS is kinda funky.
Funky how? Funky hard, or funky soft? I remember the first time I played a Titleist AVX and I found that to be funky hard.

Just a quick note, this one is not this weekend. Begins next week
Sorry, I should elaborate, I will be on Drill from the 6th till the 9th, so that's my 4 day weekend lol

You just blew my mind. Even lower spin than the LS? Wow, now I may need to change my plans.

In our testing, off the tee, yes. Its important to note that spin at largest impact is generally speaking controlled by the core. Chrome soft being the softest compression will reduce spin. Im speaking in general terms of course. LS takes a higher spin ball like the CSX, which is also one of the fastest balls on the market and reduces some of the spin on full swings. Its a brilliant design and one that works well for a lot of golfers, albeit more niche than CS or CSX.

In our testing, off the tee, yes. Its important to note that spin at largest impact is generally speaking controlled by the core. Chrome soft being the softest compression will reduce spin. Im speaking in general terms of course. LS takes a higher spin ball like the CSX, which is also one of the fastest balls on the market and reduces some of the spin on full swings. Its a brilliant design and one that works well for a lot of golfers, albeit more niche than CS or CSX.
I need to get it on the course and try it out. When TTT first released, I was playing the CSX TTT and preferred it over the CS. But my swing has change a lot with lessons since then, so maybe the CS would be a better fit.

Worst case, I'll just pick up one of the baker's dozen of Chrome Softs I left out there on the Champions course during the graphite challenge :LOL: I was playing the suits set that weekend, so they should be east to find.

I need to get it on the course and try it out. When TTT first released, I was playing the CSX TTT and preferred it over the CS. But my swing has change a lot with lessons since then, so maybe the CS would be a better fit.

Worst case, I'll just pick up one of the baker's dozen of Chrome Softs I left out there on the Champions course during the graphite challenge :LOL: I was playing the suits set that weekend, so they should be east to find.
Trial should tell you a number of things. Don't overthink it, enjoy what you like and stay with a single ball once you find it.

Funky how? Funky hard, or funky soft? I remember the first time I played a Titleist AVX and I found that to be funky hard.

I tend to prefer as firm a ball as I can get. The LS felt weirdly hard.

Trial should tell you a number of things. Don't overthink it, enjoy what you like and stay with a single ball once you find it.
I know that a mistake that I have made in the past is jumping around from ball to ball. I now believe that it is easier to put different irons in and out of the bag than to keep changing balls.

I am thinking of my list of questions to ask at the experience. I have learned quite a bit about my swing and needs since I last had the opportunity and I wish I had known in ‘19 what I know now, when we had the chance to make our own shafts at the Small Batch Experience.

Tomorrow!

Competition Details!

Oh yeah...here we go!!! Will we see @JDax throw down some odds?

Back