What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

How many of you would represent if your name is called? Would you decline being a Captain or dive right in?

How many of you would represent if your name is called? Would you decline being a Captain or dive right in?

I'd dive in, immediately.

Is this even a question? :ROFLMAO:

Full bag of Mizuno clubs and a pretty awesome venue yet to be named? That doesn’t sound terrible!

I mean sure, throw in awesome camaraderie, great food, and just general awesomeness?

I don’t think anyone should sign up for this one? 😂

Thank you kindly sir. Means more than you know! If I can lead a group of disgruntled nurses (mostly women) I can lead a group of avid golfers to a great competitive weekend of awesomeness.

My biggest love for this event ( and the MC) is the team and the friends I made along the way. I would love to have gotten to know the other team more.

Ok I had a dream about this last night and it revolved around Why is this called the Victory Cup? WE know what the Granddaddy means and what the MC stands for but why is this called the Victory Cup? In my dream I said I should google to see if there was a golf course/resort called Victory. Woke up this morning and googled Victory Golf Course and this is what I found.
Any Phoenix area THPers know this course?

Ok I had a dream about this last night and it revolved around Why is this called the Victory Cup? WE know what the Granddaddy means and what the MC stands for but why is this called the Victory Cup? In my dream I said I should google to see if there was a golf course/resort called Victory. Woke up this morning and googled Victory Golf Course and this is what I found.
Any Phoenix area THPers know this course?
Yes. We played it in our league. Great course. Better be a good putter. Sloped and FAST greens.

• Haha
Reactions: JB

I'm in. right away. Captain or player - I'm in.

And another reason to be excited for 2022 at THP!!!

I’ve been dreaming of all the great Mizuno bag combos I could build

Back