CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

Having never gamed a SeeMore putter I am sure the alignment aid on the head to line up your shaft would be a huge gain in my game.

This is an awesome prize!

Definitely need work on my putting game! Been using a Wilson I found at a garage sell and haven’t ever upgraded. Love the copper weights on the putter since I feel like a heavier style putter would help me out more!

I putt rather unconventionally but have modified it to a point where a SeeMore would actually work for me.

I dont think anything can save my putting but you never know. Goodluck to all.

I'm in.
I think this SeeMore Mini Giant DF putter might be the one to get my Odyssey 2-ball out of the bag.

The MOI and the face being balanced along with the alignment aid will all help me drain more putts.

Rifle scope tech, MOI and I love the visual of the center shaft set up….gotta help me make more putts!

Rifle Scope Technology (RST) will help keep the putter face square for more consistent putting.

It’s all about consistency in alignment. How many times do you think you miss a putt before you even took the putter back?

Pretty frustrating to think about, really.

Such a great looking putter. RST is legit. This will make someone really happy!!

What a great follow up to day one!!

It would be interesting to try a face balanced center shaft putter. I typically game a SC Blade, either some variation of a Newport of my old stand by Circa 62. See More has always intrigued me but I have just kept going with the Camerons under the guise of if it ain't broke don't fix it. This would be a great opportunity to try out the See More.

Great looking putter, have always loved the SeeMore technology.

I love the center shaft look and the easy setup system. I am inconsistent as can be right now and need something I feel confident in. I believe this will do the trick!

Consistent alignment and setup with the RST and face balanced? Count me in! The setup always nags at the back of my mind. This should help eliminate that "what if" feeling.

The RST eliminating inconsistencies in my setup - and then the high MOI of the DF Giant...

I could probably make the tour after making all of those putts.

Compared to my 15+ year old Carbite putter that I currently use it would HAVE to help me putt better. It is a good looking putter and I would love to give it a shot.

The high MOI and alignment aid would probably be the biggest assets.
Also, all of us internet golfers know that new putter=better putting!

Alignment assistance! Putting is by far the worst part of my game and this would help tremendously.

This thing is a beaut, thanks for the opportunity.

The way this putter is built to be balanced to the angle you putt and naturally returning to square at impact is pretty cool. Less manipulation during the stroke to keep the putter face on the correct path means more dropped putts, and lower scores!

God knows I need all the putting help I can get. My alignment is also questionable. With RST and high MOI I'm left with just myself to blame.

Putting by far is the worst part of my game. Wouldn't hurt to at least look like I know what's going on!

Great prize. Good luck, all!

Back