CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Bonus: Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Oh yes!! The Callaway Chrome Softs are PHENOMENAL for some many reasons depending on what type of golfer you are. I would love some Chrome Soft X with Triple Track (best putting alignment system by a mile) to compare to the CSX LS. I might get to share this wonderful golf ball too??

How about these 5 guys!
@mikeg_74 - just a great guy. He deserves a couple dozen Callaways to stock up for next season!
@KY Golfer - first THPer that I got to play with who wasn't part of the Grandaddy team
@mmaynard11 - keep your friends close and your enemies closer, right? He may be a Michigan fan, but he's a lot of fun to interact with on the forum!
@tomcat - for reaching out with an offer to send me a Grandaddy Truvis from his year with no expectation of receiving anything in return. That is the sign of great character, and I'd love to give him a couple dozen balls!
@OldandStiff - called that the TCBs would be the irons for me, and I'm dang glad that he did!

Best of luck everyone!! Have a great rest of 2021!
Hahahaha…you my friend are down right awesome!

I’ve never played any of the new Callaway balls but I’ve heard the Chrome Soft X LS with triple track are good so I’d take those

Newer to forum so don’t know a lot of people so will follow my buddy and tag same people

@MattyD-MPLS
@MNMarc
@jmix18
@Daluteh
@Golfever

good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks @JB and Callaway! Awesome idea. Almost like the experiences being more than just the experience, about the friendships and memories made.

Chrome Soft X LS

Have to go with @Golfgirlguru since she is a Callaway girl and would disown me if I didnt.

Then
@Sox_Fan
@Danimal
@Chef23
@BrianWFrazier

Thats funny…I included @billyh and @J.B. Cobb III In my list because they’ll lose quite a few coming up soon. They are already feeling the pressure so some free balls should help them feel comfortable.
Cobb will just play another brand.

Picking a ball is easy, Chrome Soft LS with TT

Picking only 5 THPer's is hard. So many great people that I have met.

@MattyD-MPLS Well because after-all he's the Cap
@Daluteh because he thinks that I have a good personality:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Boder as an opponent at RR
@rogt as my partner at the RR
@Snowman My hero for playing over 160 rounds this year(y)

Back