CONTEST Not yet a member of the Albatross Club?

Parrot

Bird of the People
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The AC is the key to a lot of wonderful things here at THP. Part of the membership fee supports, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a most worthy cause.

Do you want to be a member of the AC? Well, here's your chance. @Bernoulli did me a solid for which I am enormously thankful. I'm going to honor his generosity by paying it forward in the form of growing the AC.

So, for new and old THPers who haven't yet joined the AC, simply tell me in this thread you want to join. Get your entry in before midnight. I'll randomly pick the winner tomorrow morning and pay the AC fee.

Merry Christmas and thanks, again, Bernoulli!

The AC is the key to a lot of wonderful things here at THP. Part of the membership fee supports, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a most worthy cause.

Do you want to be a member of the AC? Well, here's your chance. @Bernoulli did me a solid for which I am enormously thankful. I'm going to honor his generosity by paying it forward in the form of growing the AC.

So, for new and old THPers who haven't yet joined the AC, simply tell me you want to join. Get your entry in before midnight. I'll randomly pick the winner tomorrow morning and pay the AC fee.

Merry Christmas and thanks, again, Bernoulli!

My pleasure!

Awesome gesture!!!

Great gesture! Cheers!

Much respect for an awesome gesture!

This is so kind of you. You are going to give someone a great Christmas present.

Very generous! This will be an AWESOME gift for somebody. I will say this.

Albatross Club is the BEST $35 dollars you'll ever spend in golf. Hands down. I was skeptical about giving money to a forum and really being active. Long time lurker. I was sooo foolish. I'd do it 10/10 times again if ever asked. Just knowing some of it goes towards St. Jude's is all I need to know.

Great gesture @Parrot! A genuinely good guy I can't wait to meet in person.

Great gesture sir!!

:clapp:Awesome gesture!:clapp:

Bump. C’mon, ladies and gentlemen, tell me you want be in the Albatross Club.

Where the non AC members at! You'll have a good chance if you just post in here!

Bump again. Someone should be interested in an Albatross Club Membership.

bump for this awesome gesture!

Bump...bump...bump it up!

Great gesture, I would like to be in the Albatross club.

We have a leader in the clubhouse!

My man Rusty is a cool cat!!! Props to you buddy!!!

This is an awesome gesture!! I would love to be the recipient, but think it would be better used for a brand new member. You, along with many others here make this site and community top notch!!

Back