CONTEST Not yet a member of the Albatross Club?

This is an awesome gesture!! I would love to be the recipient, but think it would be better used for a brand new member. You, along with many others here make this site and community top notch!!

@Pears are you going to be an AC '22 member?

@Pears are you going to be an AC '22 member?
I do plan on it eventually, I have to get through the holiday season first. It is a small amount that goes for a great cause!!!!, but budgeting comes first.

Couple of forum members interested in the AC membership.

I do plan on it eventually, I have to get through the holiday season first. It is a small amount that goes for a great cause!!!!, but budgeting comes first.

Spoken like a truly wise person. If later you'd like help on that AC membership, hit me up okay. I've seen your selflessness here and I'll pay it forward for you later if you'd like.

Spoken like a truly wise person. If later you'd like help on that AC membership, hit me up okay. I've seen your selflessness here and I'll pay it forward for you later if you'd like.
This is exactly the type of generosity that quite honestly, gets people through their day sometimes. Thank you for that and Happy Holidays to you and your Family!!

I
The AC is the key to a lot of wonderful things here at THP. Part of the membership fee supports, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a most worthy cause.

Do you want to be a member of the AC? Well, here's your chance. @Bernoulli did me a solid for which I am enormously thankful. I'm going to honor his generosity by paying it forward in the form of growing the AC.

So, for new and old THPers who haven't yet joined the AC, simply tell me in this thread you want to join. Get your entry in before midnight. I'll randomly pick the winner tomorrow morning and pay the AC fee.

Merry Christmas and thanks, again, Bernoulli!
I would love to join th AC!

Great gesture, I would like to be in the Albatross club.
Your name was picked out of the hat. Happy to have you aboard!

This is better than the jelly of the month club! 🤣🤣

Thank you so much, wanted to join before put budget wouldn't allow.

Thank you so much, wanted to join before put budget wouldn't allow.
Golfergal will have you fixed up soon. Here's hoping the membership gets you into a fantastic Experience next year. Enter them all!

Golfergal will have you fixed up soon. Here's hoping the membership gets you into a fantastic Experience next year. Enter them all!
Again thank you, you have a great holiday.

Great gesture and a terrific example of what this community is all about!

Awesome gesture Parrot!

Great Gesture and darn tootin' I would like to be in the albatross club as well. I will be in it anyway as I am every year (i Think) and if I get a freebie I will also pay it forward as it is for a great cause!

I am at a complete loss for words right now.

. I received a notification that my Albatross membership was paid for by an anonymous member!!! I have no idea who did this but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I seriously can not thank you enough for you kindness.

Thank you!!

I am at a complete loss for words right now.

. I received a notification that my Albatross membership was paid for by an anonymous member!!! I have no idea who did this but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I seriously can not thank you enough for you kindness.

Thank you!!

THPers are good people.

Back