Will You Travel For Golf in 2022?

I don't have anything planned but I am pretty positive I'll travel somewhere to play. I just need to figure out where and when.
A058A648-43D4-441C-9F78-E55202385B19.jpeg

I have plans to make a few trips and I am hoping one of those is a THP experience.

I did in 2021 for the first time. And I had a blast. Will definitely do it again. Most likely driving distance from my home - but a 5 hour circle gives me a bunch of opportunities.

I have a couple experiences that I'd love to travel to in 2022 but that's not in my hands.

I want to hit up Tobacco Road, Caledonia, True Blue, and some Pinehurst area golf In 2022. We'll see how much time off we are able to use on those mini getaways though.

Well I hope I can travel for THP this year!

Otherwise I'm traveling to Florida's east coast next week for golf and fishing.

Yes i will is the plan right now. I want to do a nice 5-6 day trip somewhere.

Data Experience! And we might have a little Spring Break trip planned with the in-laws.

Look for a new Road to the Data Experience post #2 soon!

Haven't set anything in stone yet, maybe Arkansas, would love to go back to Montana again and maybe the Wisconsin Dells area.

If you do the Dells let me know. Would love to meet up and play again!

Hopefully. Grandaddy Reunion trip for sure. Hoping to make some more trips to play some golf in MN with @MattyD-MPLS

And I really want to talk the wife into a trip to Montana so I can see the @Muchmore18 joggers in action.

Good god I hope so. Been too long since I've been in a golf trip

I am going to try and get up with @J.B. Cobb III this Spring and want to have some good NC/SC meets for some rounds. I want to start playing more now that I have lost weight and need to be active more.

Yes! So far just Bandon but hope to get others on the books too!

Always. THP events or something else fun!

Only thing planned at the moment will be our annual guys trip within the province, in the Muskoka region. Hopefully get in a THP Event but other than that really depends on the big C as international travel right now is a pain.

Only thing on the book so far is a weeklong annual trip to Myrtle with about 44 guys. Hopefully there will be another trip in there somewhere.

Hopefully. Grandaddy Reunion trip for sure. Hoping to make some more trips to play some golf in MN with @MattyD-MPLS

And I really want to talk the wife into a trip to Montana so I can see the @Muchmore18 joggers in action.
If you are planning anything out here, let me know!!

Only trip for sure is the GD reunion. And we aren't even positive when that is yet lol

Also mayyyyyyyyy go with the wife to Nashville in March. Will definitely be looking to play if that happens.

And there's only a couple Experiences I will enter this year so will be hoping for that too

So not a lot actually planned but a lot of "hope" to travel 😁

Definitely if I am fortunate enough to get into a THP Experience. Otherwise, no plans currently.

I hope to...gotta see how my luck works out though.

We plan on travelling to go play golf some this year. I like to take my golf buddy (our son) to go play golf at different places. I am not sure where we will go yet, but hope to get a few rounds in in different areas with him. Whenever we go on vacation, we go have a golf day and my wife goes and has a shopping day. Usually a pretty expensive day for the family.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A THP experience would be amazing to travel for, but I am keeping my hopes pretty low that it will happen. Even if it doesn't I'll still be "travelling" with the groups going through the forum. It's load of fun to say the least and I look forward to virtually travelling for golf a bunch this year!

You have the guest room when you want to come play! I want to get out to visit you too!

Back