Neck Options: Edel EAS Putters

Yeah. Definitely. It’ll educate on the effects of shape and alignment aids on actual alignment. Also on pace. It’s the best fitting I’ve ever had, and I’ve had several since being here on THP.

I’ll say, I’d have never predicted what I got fit to. But we went though about 40 combinations so I know what I was seeing, was very very real.
Also can't wait to hear your experience with the low-torque aspect when you give us all the full run-down. That's what spurred to question about translation to other putters.

Also can't wait to hear your experience with the low-torque aspect when you give us all the full run-down. That's what spurred to question about translation to other putters.
It’ll be fun to find words to describe it! Haha!

Laser will break your mind.

It’s aweosme.

I super want to see this.. I have had a thought for a long time.. " I am not a bad putter". I am really starting think that something else is off. It is probably this.

If I had a touch more disposable income I would be such a putter hoarder.... :ROFLMAO:

I super want to see this.. I have had a thought for a long time.. " I am not a bad putter". I am really starting think that something else is off. It is probably this.
About 26” at 10-12’, that’s the difference it made for me.

Back set I think but really I'd need to play them a bit.

Yeah. Definitely. It’ll educate on the effects of shape and alignment aids on actual alignment. Also on pace. It’s the best fitting I’ve ever had, and I’ve had several since being here on THP.

I’ll say, I’d have never predicted what I got fit to. But we went though about 40 combinations so I know what I was seeing, was very very real.
Statements like this make me want to go over to their headquarters and get fitted for one of these. It's only about 4 hours away from me. I'm also a HORRIBLE putter (especially lately) so this would have to help, right?!?

Statements like this make me want to go over to their headquarters and get fitted for one of these. It's only about 4 hours away from me. I'm also a HORRIBLE putter (especially lately) so this would have to help, right?!?
It’s definitely eye opening. And at HQ I’d imagine it’s even further next level. I truly believe that, for me, this fitting is going to be the biggest difference in me being a 4.5 this past year and getting to a 1 in 2022

It’s definitely eye opening. And at HQ I’d imagine it’s even further next level. I truly believe that, for me, this fitting is going to be the biggest difference in me being a 4.5 this past year and getting to a 1 in 2022
Thats very encouraging. I'm at a 10.7 right now and 9 of my last 10 rounds have had more than 36 putts. I feel like if I could cut down to 32-33 putts per round I could be breaking 80 regularly and get into single digits.

@Jman I assume you are going to do a full write up on the fitting.
Yup! Waiting on putter to arrive (tomorrow) to get some time with it and pics, then a DEEP dive article on the fitting

Back