Things you laugh way too hard at

Tyler Perry as Madea.

I generally will laugh too much when someone gets mad. Especially when my wife gets mad. That doesn't bode well when it's directed at me :p

Singing along to songs and slipping a curse word in there like the band at the wedding in old school.

Huge story build up to a terrible, slap you in the face punchline that everyone groans at

Watching the first 3 episodes of Peacemaker on HBO Max and I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. Super raunchy / profane and I love it. It’s good to have things that just take your mind somewhere else and this does it for me.

Hearing my 10 year old son try to use "That's what she said" or "That's your mom" in a joke and it's usually so far off it's quite funny!

Jim gaffingan and Bert kreischer especially Bert's facial expressions

1642537671410.png

Eurovision (movie on Netflix). Not sure if it’s because I’ve spent a little time in Europe, but this movie is so funny on so many levels

I don’t know why but 2 things.

1 on nearly any police/FBI show, they ID themselves the perp runs.

2 when people get hit by fast moving cars on tv shows usually runners from #1

I've seen this clip well over 100 times and I always laugh.

Monty Python.

This kills me.

facebook_1609948074474_6752611648562668460_1109647027984723.jpg

Sundaysingles on Instagram. Comedy show with pick up lines and bad dating experiences. Hysterical

A sneeze and fart at the same time. That kind of toilet humor gets me everytime.

i feel like a 10 when i post this but fart jokes and bathroom scenes in movies

The scene from I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell is ridiculous as well.

People alone in their cars wearing surgical masks. The Babylon Bee.:)

I've seen this clip well over 100 times and I always laugh.

While we’re on Fallon and theme parks, this one always gets me!

this one cracks me up every time.

Back