Question to participants.

On a scale of @JDax to Claudia Schiffer, how dialed in is your bag?
New putter on the way and driver is now a 50/50. Now that I have a couple more months to tinker I’m going to get dialed a tad more. At least try 🤣🤣

Question to participants.

On a scale of @JDax to Claudia Schiffer, how dialed in is your bag?
Claudia Schiffler could dial it in just fine.

Seriously, it’s probably dialed except for driver and that’s 50/50 on a change.

We're gonna get along.

Now if we could just get our captains to participate.
I'm looking forward to hanging with everyone. Everybody in this event seems like good guys. But once it's game time:

I’m not trying to say I stalked you or anything, but from your last couple threads, I almost want to take some of my words back in our live stream. I really am looking forward to our singles round and think it’s going to be a great time.
Man it's gonna be a blast. From our caps though let's just hope we are the last singles match of the day. Course my need to shut down for repair for a day or two afterwards lol

Claudia Schiffler could dial it in just fine.

Seriously, it’s probably dialed except for driver and that’s 50/50 on a change.
I haven't had my bag long enough to hate anything enough to take out haha. I'm still waiting on my wedges... But really, I don't see me changing anything in my bag for a long long time. Certainly not before the event. With the exception of possibly putting Recoils in my irons. I can see me buying another putter though but that's just for fun.

Nice a countdown until we get to see the team @JDax circus.
I went to a circus recently in Vegas. Absinthe and it was pure excellence. Kinda like team Jdax

Back