With release season going at full force, any of the participants planning to test out any of the new driver heads to pair with the UST shaft? Or do you plan to go into the event with what you've got?
No plans are this time. My plan all along is to replace the entire bag next release season.

With release season going at full force, any of the participants planning to test out any of the new driver heads to pair with the UST shaft? Or do you plan to go into the event with what you've got?
I have 0 plans to update my driver. With the new and properly fit driver shaft going into my gamer it will be a great 2022 season off the tee.

I hope all of Team @JDax doesn't update their driver.
I would hate for them to have more forgiveness.

I hope all of Team @JDax doesn't update their driver.
I would hate for them to have more forgiveness.
Based on the talk it wouldn’t help as we will be adding to the balls littering the range. I personally will be enjoying the Cumberland River.

Based on the talk it wouldn’t help as we will be adding to the balls littering the range. I personally will be enjoying the Cumberland River.
To be fair, it wasn't the range that was the issue with your teammates last time. Well it was for @JDax to win it all. Then that tree got in the way of his cart that he hit twice.

To be fair, it wasn't the range that was the issue with your teammates last time. Well it was for @JDax to win it all. Then that tree got in the way of his cart that he hit twice.
Good thing I drive.

Sticking with the Big Bertha B21 for the foreseeable future. It’s been a miracle worker.

See I just transitioned in to a new driver, TSi3, I don't foresee making any changes that quickly. However we all know that I can be spontaneous & buy buy buy! We shall see...
My SpeedZone is 2 years old. Seems like that is retirement age in driver years. The spontaneous pondering is high for a pre-order this morning! :unsure:

I'm sticking with the Callaway B21 for now. I have an Epic Star driver but it's non adjustable and a super light weight shaft. I don't plan on putting it in that.

My SpeedZone is 2 years old. Seems like that is retirement age in driver years. The spontaneous pondering is high for a pre-order this morning! :unsure:
Do it. I know someone that did.

Do it!!!

And irons, too! OMG at the LTDx. They speak to me.

The new Rogue ST really intrigues me, but I'm still really happy with my epic flash. I ponder just as you do, but it's hard to pull the trigger.

The new Rogue ST really intrigues me, but I'm still really happy with my epic flash. I ponder just as you do, but it's hard to pull the trigger.
I really want to hit them first.

I really want to hit them first.
Putter is about the only club I will order blind now. Every other club in my bag I saw the numbers/got fit for before purchasing.

I'm risking getting my wrist slapped for being in here, but I'll answer the question.

I'm probably 50/50 on getting a new driver head vs riding with what I've got.
If I grab one, it'll be cobra.
LTDx or Radspeed.

I just feel like I need to change it up.

I'm risking getting my wrist slapped for being in here, but I'll answer the question.

LTDx or Radspeed.

Who's slapping?

LTDx or Radspeed.

Why you getting that wrist slapped? lol

Back