It’s a 9*. I had a 9* but still hit it with too much spin too often. I was fit into an 8* turned down to 7.25*. There are a handful that pop up every now and then and a few on eBay but the uses prices I came across were almost the same as buying new. It’s just not worth it to me to spend $400+ on something with, in most cases, too much wear and tear.
Agreed, I would have a very hard time buying a used driver unless it was absolutely mint.

Hit some really good drives with the TSi2 today. Had couple that overdrew on me but didn't put me in jail. Toe side forgiveness is really good. Long was right at 270 today (not normal for me but I'll take it) and had one that made it to 249 into a 10 mph wind and will take that every time.
Pleasing sound and looks good at address.

Hit some really good drives with the TSi2 today. Had couple that overdrew on me but didn't put me in jail. Toe side forgiveness is really good. Long was right at 270 today (not normal for me but I'll take it) and had one that made it to 249 into a 10 mph wind and will take that every time.
Pleasing sound and looks good at address.
Long knocker! Nice playing! Love the TSi2. Do you play it on standard A1?

Are you looking at all at the Rogue's this year?
I got this driver late last fall and really like it. Probably going to stick with it, just waiting on a Ventus Red shaft to show up for it. Really consistent for me and lets me play a nice draw.
I have no doubt the Rogues are good this year but not ready for an upgrade.

I have been playing the Evenflow Riptide in the driver lately and am really not sure if I want to stick the Ventus Red in there. My FIR % is staying high and am able to hit a nice small 4-7 yard draw with it. Maybe need to see how the testing goes when it arrives and decide that way.

I have been playing the Evenflow Riptide in the driver lately and am really not sure if I want to stick the Ventus Red in there. My FIR % is staying high and am able to hit a nice small 4-7 yard draw with it. Maybe need to see how the testing goes when it arrives and decide that way.
Riptide caught on to your plan.

i continue to really enjoy the tsi2, but i am also becoming acutely aware that the rdx black 6.0 is just too much for me. i want to do a fitting for just a new shaft. but i got some great distances for me yesterday in cold and slightly breezy conditions, and for the firs time in awhile i didn't have any wild misses.

my tsi2 continues to give me wildly varying spin numbers on both trackman and gc3. today in a lesson we ranged from 3,700 spin to 1,200 spin. but the dispersion pattern was really solid. the spin was so crazy that my instructor was wondering his trackman wasn't picking it up correctly. there are definitely differences in strike point in these shot-to-shot inconsistencies, as well as face-to-path. i can't tell if maybe there's a small crack in the head? or maybe it's just the driver is doing what it's supposed to do: produce consistent results on inconsistent swings.

my tsi2 continues to give me wildly varying spin numbers on both trackman and gc3. today in a lesson we ranged from 3,700 spin to 1,200 spin. but the dispersion pattern was really solid. the spin was so crazy that my instructor was wondering his trackman wasn't picking it up correctly. there are definitely differences in strike point in these shot-to-shot inconsistencies, as well as face-to-path. i can't tell if maybe there's a small crack in the head? or maybe it's just the driver is doing what it's supposed to do: produce consistent results on inconsistent swings.
Not to that extreme, but I also had inconsistent results with the TSi2/Black RDX 6.0 combo. It was Jekyll and Hyde crazy - and I was kicking myself for not getting the TSi3.

So, shaft change and, after a brief struggle with It, the TSi2/Kinetixx Velocity D30 combo has become the most consistent driver that I can remember playing.

Pure fairway finder with consistent launch and flight.

Weren’t you seeing some pretty large variances in spin with the Stealth driver? I am getting old and forgetful, but it seems like you mentioned it in the other thread.

I found the TSi2 to vary more with spin than the TSi3. It actually was another example for me to confirm that I tend to do better with lower spinning heads. When I hit the TSi2 solid, it was fantastic, but over a round of golf, I simply hit the TSi3 more consistently, both as to dispersion and distance.

Weren’t you seeing some pretty large variances in spin with the Stealth driver? I am getting old and forgetful, but it seems like you mentioned it in the other thread.

I found the TSi2 to vary more with spin than the TSi3. It actually was another example for me to confirm that I tend to do better with lower spinning heads. When I hit the TSi2 solid, it was fantastic, but over a round of golf, I simply hit the TSi3 more consistently, both as to dispersion and distance.

i saw some super low spin with the stealth, but no i didn't see a ton of variance. i saw mostly 1,500 - 1,800 spin with stealth, just a couple got up over 2k.

That is a crazy amount of spin variance!!! I wish I had a monitor to get some #'s to see what is going on with mine, but I am still hitting a lot of fairways so not to concerned.

i wish i could commit to the tsi2, and i know when i get punished it's my fault, but every round i have a few drives that just SUCK with it. but i also hit some fantastic drives that produce fantastic results. it's just crazy how much variance there is. the commitment is deciding whether to live with the bad because the good is so good, or sacrifice some of that good for something that manages the bad better. i'm at the point that i'd rather opt for the latter, i just don't know if what i do to make the bad as bad as it is is fixable with any club out there.

also, i need to get my thce shaft tipped for this driver. the rdx black has been good, but it's just too much for me.

i wish i could commit to the tsi2, and i know when i get punished it's my fault, but every round i have a few drives that just SUCK with it. but i also hit some fantastic drives that produce fantastic results. it's just crazy how much variance there is. the commitment is deciding whether to live with the bad because the good is so good, or sacrifice some of that good for something that manages the bad better. i'm at the point that i'd rather opt for the latter, i just don't know if what i do to make the bad as bad as it is is fixable with any club out there.

also, i need to get my thce shaft tipped for this driver. the rdx black has been good, but it's just too much for me.

This needs to happen as I think it will help those toe misses. This has been a great driver for me so far and putting a Ventus Red in it tonight and will have it on course this weekend.

Oh it's on now, Ventus Red 5S
7FBD916D-695D-4E50-8BF9-6737FFDA6775.jpeg
A6FA6897-070D-49B7-B705-E599DE08B5C2.jpeg

Screenshot_20220316-182409_Video Player.jpg

Apparently no matter what shaft I use, or how long I put it away, I'm destined to only hit the TSi3 in that same. damn. spot.

And there are still hardly any drivers that do as well for me in that location.

Can't believe I'm going to say this..

If you have a driver that performs as well or better, and never have the urge to reach for another one, regardless of how awesome it's been, ... is there a point to keeping it around??

:cry:

If you have a driver that performs as well or better, and never have the urge to reach for another one, regardless of how awesome it's been, ... is there a point to keeping it around??

Go with the fairway finder that provides the most forgiveness.

Go with the fairway finder that provides the most forgiveness.
:LOL:

This ^ type of club

--------------- (This is a wide divide btw)

My clubs. Lol

Back