Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

Only got one swing with the LS today on the sim and it launched great with 225 carry and 235 total distance a little spinny to the right. This thing is going to be a weapon!

So I think I’ll be going with a strong 3 wood LS,

The question is, do I go 3HL or 5wood to complement it
Our bags are looking more and more similar by the day!!

So I think I’ll be going with a strong 3 wood LS,

The question is, do I go 3HL or 5wood to complement it
UW.

Since the PX RDX Smoke red was back-ordered until 6/23. I asked my Callaway rep if I qualified for the 150% trade-in and he said yes.:love:

I then ordered the 3 wood LS with a Ventus Red shaft as the trade-in bonus took the sting off the Ventus $price.:)

I played a 3+ the last three years but developed a low hook with it. Hoping the LS and Ventus Red will alleviate that. During my iron fitting last January I had good results with the Red when we tried drivers. But never purchased at that time.

Got a great deal on a Ventus Red for my driver from a THP member and still had good results with it. So decided to put it in the 3 wood and UW 19°. Now will have to wait until they arrive.

Since the PX RDX Smoke red was back-ordered until 6/23. I asked my Callaway rep if I qualified for the 150% trade-in and he said yes.:love:

I then ordered the 3 wood LS with a Ventus Red shaft as the trade-in bonus took the sting off the Ventus $price.:)

I played a 3+ the last three years but developed a low hook with it. Hoping the LS and Ventus Red will alleviate that. During my iron fitting last January I had good results with the Red when we tried drivers. But never purchased at that time.

Got a great deal on a Ventus Red for my driver from a THP member and still had good results with it. So decided to put it in the 3 wood and UW 19°. Now will have to wait until they arrive.

I really hope I get my 3 wood before June! Haha.

6:34 mark.

Amen.

Tuning in now! I can’t wait to get mine and get some real time with it. It was kind of rushed at ECPC!
Oh... well you probably want to start a little before that mark then. 😆

Didn't seem like the shaft was a good fit in the Rogue LS for that guy. Who is the stiff next to Ian?
Ryan of House Barath. Lol

And ya, that was my point. When one of the best fitters in the world says 'we were hindered a bit by the bonded hosel' on the fit I'm like

because I don't love that for myself either.

Ryan of House Barath. Lol

And ya, that was my point. When one of the best fitters in the world says 'we were hindered a bit by the bonded hosel' on the fit I'm like

because I don't love that for myself either.

How much weight savings is gained through a bonded hosel that can be used in the head weighting?

How much weight savings is gained through a bonded hosel that can be used in the head weighting?
Not as much as it costs me for a better countinual fit.

It's grams, but it's definitely not insignificant. We've gone over it in here, or one of the similar threads. Any weight saved can be used to benefit. I just don't want it taken from there if it sacrifices adjustability.

3 wood and Driver inbound tomorrow :love::love::love:

Not as much as it costs me for a better countinual fit.

It's grams, but it's definitely not insignificant. We've gone over it in here, or one of the similar threads. Any weight saved can be used to benefit. I just don't want it taken from there if it sacrifices adjustability.

I told myself I wouldn’t buy another non adjustable fairway wood but then I went and ordered a UW so yeah…

I told myself I wouldn’t buy another non adjustable fairway wood but then I went and ordered a UW so yeah…
You’re welcome.

Didn't seem like the shaft was a good fit in the Rogue LS for that guy. Who is the stiff next to Ian?
You’re a long time WRX’er, you know Ryan, he’s a great guy.

You’re a long time WRX’er, you know Ryan, he’s a great guy.

I know the name but haven't seen the pic. Thanks for letting me know.

Back