How Often Do You Replace Your Golf Glove?

Yeah FL was rough on mine too but it was also old. I'm a huge fan of bionic now. I haven't used the new one just yet but hopefully it holds up as good as the pro did.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

I use Bionic gloves to they do hold up for ever but they are alittle pricey

In the GA heat of the summer, I probably get a new glove in the rotation every three weeks or so. During the fall and winter it is at least twice as long.

Mine usually last about 6 or 7 rounds. By that time they either have a hole in them or they no longer have the tacky feel to them. I'm in the process of trying several different gloves to see if I can get some that last a little longer and the Hirzl gloves are definitely going to get a try. I'm currently trying some adidas gloves and they have so far lasted longer than the Callaway gloves I've been using for the past several years.

I replace mine when it starts to get hard to put on for the first time out of the bag. The humidity and my sweaty hands make these things shrivel up after 3 weeks or so. I should probably try to take better care of my gloves instead of just throwing them back into the bag haha.

as a college student on a limited budget I have been known to play with a glove that looks like swiss cheese. All kidding aside usually when it gets a couple small holes is when I trash it, but playing in the humidity I try to rotate 2-3 a round

Depending on weather is how I choose my glove rotation. Like in Washington with the wet temps every two or three rounds and with dry temps every 6-7 rounds. Now in California it drops back down to every two or three rounds.

Same as Hanks 2bh golf is so expensive when you are a student and dont have a job :(

On a time line, they usually last 3 months or so. If the weather is 100 and 106 like last week, then that time table is thrown out the window. My glove was a month and half old and going strong.....until last week. Its no longer White is more of a...grayish blue color now lol.

If you like Bionic, you are going to love a HIRZL. For the same cost, you'll have a glove with a better grip, better performance in all wether conditions and a glove that will even outlast a Bionic by a multiple factor. Worth a try.
Yeah FL was rough on mine too but it was also old. I'm a huge fan of bionic now. I haven't used the new one just yet but hopefully it holds up as good as the pro did.

I use Bionic gloves to they do hold up for ever but they are alittle pricey

I'm willing to pay a little bit more if the glove can last longer than my normal glove. Once this weather get real humid, my gloves just start to fall apart a lot faster.

How long did it take you to get used to the feel of the Bionic. I couldn't believe how weird it felt first time I put one on and swung a club. After a few rounds it became natural

Back