ANNOUNCEMENT THP Live with Sean Toulon from Odyssey Golf

I always forget the Zevo connection. That was a pretty cool club fitting model.

I am pretty sure I am pondering things now.

...that I really know nothing about
I don't really think you can call something you're FOR SURE getting a ponder :LOL:

That was an awesome listen. I think Sean should join Team THP as a consultant for the Grandaddy participants.

Caught the first half but need to go back and catch the end. Really enjoyed it

THere is a button for captioning (cc), sometimes it works other times not. I have never known or understood why it's this way.

We are working on including that in the future

I know I'm uneducated about all the MOI putter stuff but....The way he talked about the increased MOI, made me think I may actually be able to go back to my preferred normal sized blade style putter in the Tri Hot 5K. I use a double wide for that stability factor and not liking a mallet. Now there may be a solution and reason to go back to the traditional blade :unsure:

I always forget the Zevo connection. That was a pretty cool club fitting model.

When he was doing Toulon Design, we got a pretty good look behind the scenes and Kathy was involved with that as well. It was a fun family operation with a lot of passion. I am glad that it has continued for him.

I know I'm uneducated about all the MOI putter stuff but....The way he talked about the increased MOI, made me think I may actually be able to go back to my preferred normal sized blade style putter in the Tri Hot 5K. I use a double wide for that stability factor and not liking a mallet. Now there may be a solution and reason to go back to the traditional blade :unsure:

It is crazy how stable the Tri-Hot One and Two are. Mind expanding for sure.

You absolutely would be able to. The stability of the entire line is unreal. Go roll a One or Two for sure! The Three actually has the highest MOI of all of them but I know the bumpers on that one aren't for everyone

that was great! Lot of fun and really insightful!! Thanks for doing this.

I started a little behind and had to catch up but that was fantastic. Sean is always one of my favorite interviews and he delivered today. His comment about the EXO lineup makes me wish I would have given that more of a try in the past.

When he was doing Toulon Design, we got a pretty good look behind the scenes and Kathy was involved with that as well. It was a fun family operation with a lot of passion. I am glad that it has continued for him.

When he was talking about cracking the code on burner irons. Was he talking about these?

1646859596999.png

It is crazy how stable the Tri-Hot One and Two are. Mind expanding for sure.
I've always thought I'd get the double wide, but the One and TWO are definitely now on my mind. Thanks.

That was awesome. Thanks for organizing @JB

Great show today!

Ok, gotcha. Was trying to determine how long ago he was with Taylormade. I didnt think it was that recent. But, now thinking about it that makes sense. My timing was way off.

@Canadan

It’s the stuff dreams are made of.

B507DAC0-D00B-4EE6-A8C4-A30BF7F0ECF6.png

We are working on including that in the future
Thanks JB, I appreciate that, I'm never sure how that part works. As to who accomplishes it, the user, the poster, the app... Etc, now I know.

Back