LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2022 Enjoy the Walk with MotoCaddy and Mizuno

Finally all caught up. So freaking cool to see those in action. They really have some get up and go. It is damn impressive!! They look so fun!

That cart race was awesome.

I am thoroughly impressed with these. Good stuff out there!!!

I am telling you, It will change your life and your game if you commit to using it week in and week out. I find my shots are better because i am looking at the shot as i walk up to it, already looking at the sprinkler heads, my V3, and the wind. I pretty much have chosen a club by the time i stop

and got calves for decades
That is pretty compelling. I'd imagine also around the greens? I use a push cart and always spend some time pushing it around to the right spot for the next hole. Would be nice to grab my putter and send the motocaddy on its way so I can focus on my putt.

How are the guys hitting them today?

Wow! Went to the range and 10 pages behind. You guys are killing it on the course with those motocaddys!:love:

From the sounds of it - the course is playing pretty tough and the pictures way early today was showing that the rough had some teeth on it.
I did see one with when trying to catch up quickly and it did indeed look pretty tall and thick.

These carts are so cool, jealous.

I am telling you, It will change your life and your game if you commit to using it week in and week out. I find my shots are better because i am looking at the shot as i walk up to it, already looking at the sprinkler heads, my V3, and the wind. I pretty much have chosen a club by the time i stop

and got calves for decades

better calves = bombs

I'm already committed to walking and seeing how easy these are for the guys at this amazing experience I'm sold. I'll put it in the back seat if it doesn't fit. I don't do credit though so I've just got to save my pennies this year and I'll do my best to have enough for one at the start of next season.

My mom says I have a face for Radio ... so there's that.
I said that for years when i was on the radio, you should hear my voice though .......

That's such a great accolade for @Motocaddy if it literally changes the way you want to partake in the game.
And it's 100% true. The first time out with one (I rented one before jumping in,) a day after I had walked a course carrying my bag, my immediate reaction after a hole and a half was "wow, what an apt name. It's like having a caddie with a motor." As silly as that sounds, I was hooked.

Glad there is so much excitement. These are fabulous units.

I will keep being in awe of the MotoCaddies, but also need to support the golfers out there. How goes the round? Easy to keep track of the birdies out there on the M5 screen?

That is pretty compelling. I'd imagine also around the greens? I use a push cart and always spend some time pushing it around to the right spot for the next hole. Would be nice to grab my putter and send the motocaddy on its way so I can focus on my putt.
It’s great. There are multiple brands and we are fortunate to have all 3, but choose the Motocaddy because it’s just a better device in our testing side by side. That was confirmed by others this week.

We just went down a steep hill and over a curb and no issues. No chance Chris’s previous cart does it he said. I concur.

Over a curb? Thats wild! Im not even sure my car could do that!

How are the new drivers doing today?

I cannot express enough how much i am happy to see people getting the full effect of these devices. No matter what one you have, they will extend your walking enjoyment of the game, better your health, and i would bet, help your game over all.....I would hope you choose Motocaddy, but whatever your choice....take the jump and then sell your push/pull antiquated ... well u get it, i am sure

I will also add, i am 64 almost 65 and i walk dang near every round with the exception of a scramble tournament where cart are required, even then, i walk alot

I will say the XL cup holder is kinda awkward for a regular 12 ounce can. May have to buy the big boys or use a cup.

Back