Tech Talk: ZERO TRQ Putter Shaft

Great video @Canadan and @Jman. I'm always learning something.

If you message them and tell them you are a THPer they will sell direct. Otherwise places like Club Champion have this available.

This thread and this post is just another great reason why it's so awesome to be a THPer!

I finally caved and purchased the Zero TRQ shaft. I have been watching positive review after review on THP. The only issue is I also had to buy a putter to go with it.

This was one expensive review video!

I finally caved and purchased the Zero TRQ shaft. I have been watching positive review after review on THP. The only issue is I also had to buy a putter to go with it.

This was one expensive review video!

Well that arrived quickly! Already have the shaft in hand. Looks great! Now I just need to figure out a grip.

So I made an expensive mistake… I purchased a slant putter to go with the kinetixx shaft but the way these are made they only work with plumber necks. Oh well! Will need to add another putter to the collection!

Interesting to see where this falls out in the end whether there is one definitive better option of 0 torque shafts or something with more torque as in the UST Off Course episode Danny mentioned a opposing side.

So I made an expensive mistake… I purchased a slant putter to go with the kinetixx shaft but the way these are made they only work with plumber necks. Oh well! Will need to add another putter to the collection!
Haha, that’s a bummer! It’s why I’ve constantly tried to mention that in the article review and this convo with Dan as well. It’s only limitation imo is it’s limitation of neck types it can be used with.

Haha, that’s a bummer! It’s why I’ve constantly tried to mention that in the article review and this convo with Dan as well. It’s only limitation imo is it’s limitation of neck types it can be used with.

I thought they may have been able to sand it down and get around that but nope. All good. Bought another one this morning for take two.

Considering ordering shaft to go in Edel 1.5. Push me over the edge

Considering ordering shaft to go in Edel 1.5. Push me over the edge

Do it! Honestly for this quality of shaft it compares to LA Golf which is 2-3x the cost.

Back