Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

Watching the interview with Fitz on Golf Channel. I’m not sure why Chamblee stated that golf needed great stories this year before he asked Fitz a question.

Also, Fitz gave another plug for the Stack System.

I could go a lifetime without ever listening to Chamblee again......what a dolt

Only got to watch a little but what a great back 9 down the stretch. Zalatoris showed showed composure and was just so close, but Fitzpatrick was too clutch to give up the lead

Chamblee needs to go…

There were 19 picks by my count. Used the search feature for Fitzpatrick ZX and hit the only in this thread on the drop down.
Hahaha that is dedication.

Hahaha that is dedication.
I was one of them, gave me just enough incentive to find out. Definitely wouldn't have done it for the rest of you lugs 😂

I was one of them, gave me just enough incentive to find out. Definitely wouldn't have done it for the rest of you lugs 😂
I mean ok I’ll allow that.

When you posted there were 19, my first thought was "100% he is one of the 19"

Good luck to those who chose wisely

Watching the replay now.

That is what a US Open should look like. Great test of golf and great golf coming down the stretch.

I could go a lifetime without ever listening to Chamblee again......what a dolt
And of course after the interview, Chamblee changed the topic to the LIV so he could rant and rave again. I instantly turned the TV off as soon as he started in on it, no desire to listen to that idiot slobber all over himself.

I've always watched golf to enjoy golf and escape all the political and factional garbage. I completely quit watching the NFL when they injected the political and hypocritical woke garbage into the fabric of the game and I haven't watched a single game since. I'll do the same with golf if they do it too.

I think this is a sign I need to get the Skechers I’ve been eyeing

Gutsy win and typical of his attitude, well done Matt.

Very popular win amongst the members and staff at my old club , Woburn. Fitzpatrick won the British Masters there a couple of years go and was liked because of his modest and polite manner, a genuine good guy.

And his caddy, Billy Foster is also well liked, despite being a Leeds Utd fan, after caddying for Seve, Westy and Clarke for 39 years.

Grats to Fitzpatrick, brutal conditions and found a way to get it done.

the dude is worse than Steven A. Smith's antics...and I get SAS' schtick...shamblee? sounds bitter and toxic.

Chamblee is insufferable. I couldn't watch the interview at the end, what a total clown. He ruined it for all fans with his combative demeanour.

Chamblee is insufferable. I couldn't watch the interview at the end, what a total clown. He ruined it for all fans with his combative demeanour.

I listen to people with strong opinions on a daily basis so Brandel does not bother me. He is righteous and pontificating, some would say a know-it-all or unsufferable, but I don't mind listening.

I listen to people with strong opinions on a daily basis so Brandel does not bother me. He is righteous and pontificating, some would say a know-it-all or unsufferable, but I don't mind listening.
It's also his job to be opinionated and somewhat controversial, drive discussion outside of the channel. He's good at his job.

It's also his job to be opinionated and somewhat controversial, drive discussion outside of the channel. He's good at his job.

Disagree not right after the round was won, during the US Open. It's a time of celebration not criticism. His delivery was terrible and even more so was his rant on the LIV.

His opinions are absolutely fine between rounds with other analyst, not grilling the winner the day of, again his delivery was terrible.

Time and place..... During around having it out with other analyst it's a good look and it works just fine. Interrogating the winner of the US Open the day is ridiuclous.

How great was that US Open? I had goosebumps watching MF win yesterday. He was rock solid throughout his round.

Best major of the year and most exciting tournament of the year - I didn't turn away for a second.

Let's hope the Open at SA in a few weeks is as exciting, and I am sure it will be.

Does YES still exist?

No, they are defunct. That's why Fitzpatrick reached out to Bettinardi, to make him copies of the Yes! he had been using so effectively.

How great was that US Open? I had goosebumps watching MF win yesterday. He was rock solid throughout his round.

Best major of the year and most exciting tournament of the year - I didn't turn away for a second.

Let's hope the Open at SA in a few weeks is as exciting, and I am sure it will be.

No, they are defunct. That's why Fitzpatrick reached out to Bettinardi, to make him copies of the Yes! he had been using so effectively.

Good post and I loved it. What makes it special to me is seeing Fitz winning it his first time and his first tourney win, it was a good showing! I also like how it sets up for the Open Championship, hoping one of the US studs can go and claim the claret this year.

Back