Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

This is cold, but I found it funny.
View attachment 9097871
I hope Wills can pull it together soon.
I turned it on for a few minutes on NBC to see the score when Will was -6 and up by 2. My wife walked past and was like "Isn't that the guy you really like?" I was like "Yep" she's all "did you pick him to win on your forum thing?" I'm all "No...I picked Rahm" she just looks at me - I told her I know...I know.

I really like him and he's bound to break through sooner than later. I think once he gets one big win he'll go on a run. He's proven he can play, he just isn't there yet for closing it out.

Time and place..... During around having it out with other analyst it's a good look and it works just fine. Interrogating the winner of the US Open the day is ridiuclous.

I watched that interview this morning with the analysts. I thought it was okay. I mean, Fitz accepted the invitation, knew it was Brandel, knew his style - lots of questions and critiques. Makes it more interesting than the typical overgratious fawning over the winner interview.;)

When Brandel starts pontificating ...:ROFLMAO:

And of course after the interview, Chamblee changed the topic to the LIV so he could rant and rave again. I instantly turned the TV off as soon as he started in on it, no desire to listen to that idiot slobber all over himself.

I've always watched golf to enjoy golf and escape all the political and factional garbage. I completely quit watching the NFL when they injected the political and hypocritical woke garbage into the fabric of the game and I haven't watched a single game since. I'll do the same with golf if they do it too.

NBC’s coverage overall left a lot to be desired. And that’s just considering the actual golf that was played.

I can understand why the felt a need to address LIV. It’s a huge story in golf. But there’s a time and place for it. That time and place is not during the interview of the Champion or in the recap of the Championship.

I have a new name for Chamblee. To me, he is “Mr. Mute” because that’s what I’m going to do to the tv every time I see him.

I watched that interview this morning with the analysts. I thought it was okay. I mean, Fitz accepted the invitation, knew it was Brandel, knew his style - lots of questions and critiques. Makes it more interesting than the typical overgratious fawning over the winner interview.;)

I usually have no issues with Chamblee but I didn’t like his statement before his question to Fitz that golf needed great stories this year. WTF? I know what he was referencing. Wrong time IMO.

I usually have no issues with Chamblee but I didn’t like his statement before his question to Fitz that golf needed great stories this year. WTF? I know what he was referencing. Wrong time IMO.

Don't remember it ... but Brandel is in danger of being the story.

And the winner is @golfer_teej

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and confirm you want ZX7.

It's also his job to be opinionated and somewhat controversial, drive discussion outside of the channel. He's good at his job.

Let’s go Brandel! :LOL:

I’ll take him over the drunk frat boys yelling mashed potatoes.

Congrats for the win @golfer_teej

Fitz was just under the radar for so long - just a matter of more distance.

Congrats!

Congrats on the prize, from one of the unlucky losers.........................:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Isn't that the way Chamblee wants it? I can't watch him. He's a professional pot stirrer.

Congrats @golfer_teej. Nice win.

When Brandel starts pontificating ...:ROFLMAO:

Hearing that snap made my wallet hurt. His reply on Twitter today was priceless....

That's just how he likes it. Brandel loves him some Brandel.

Back