ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

I would love to do this. I have some chronic back issues and my biggest target would be to reduce pain. I have been chasing a back issue that is non disc related for the better part of 8 years. When I do regular work it is better and I am able to play some golf but it is always with me. Right now 3-4 days a week I do 30 minutes combined of yoga, stretching and core work. I have been thinking about getting into more of a fitness program which I generally do in the offseason but my golf game is lousy right now so I figured why wait.

My main focus is on reducing pain. If I could improve my golf game that would be a welcome side benefit but not the main focus.

I am able to commit an hour a week and I am on the board way more than an hour a week:LOL:.

THPers will be joining you on this.
WHen this came in front of me, thanks to an industry friend, I thought back to the injury you had a THP Experience and how its been a struggle for you with back issues.
So you just got tapped, you will be testing this along with 4 other THPers.
Thank you! That is absolutely amazing 👊

I'm ready!

This looks so cool! Definitely interested here, wanting to see if I can get a bit of strength and flexibility back after years of back problems that have affected both mobility and speed in the swing. The recovery element is huge as well, would be great not to be as stiff as a board after a round!

That's my same - I saw it only said IOS which I don't have. Otherwise it would be a fantastic thought / option but if it won't connect because I don't have the right OS no reason to enroll as an option.
I have been chatting with a rep from Axius Core and if you do not have access to an iOS device they actually will provide an iPad Mini for an additional $50. I am assuming the iPad Mini will be locked for use with the Axius Core app only.

Thank you! That is absolutely amazing 👊

I'm ready!
Team Callaway better watch out Captain Hibs is going to be coming in a new and improved man!

I would be very interested in trying/reviewing this for myself and the forum. I am dealing with lower back pain from a weak core. If it works it could literally make my life better, the golf game improvement would be a bonus. I would be more than happy to answer questions and review it.

This looks insanely good. I do not have good core strength and have battled injuries (specifically lower back) over the past few years. More flexibility and less pain would be the main goal but if it results in weight loss and additional distance that would be a happy bonus. I would love to use this daily and see if it can help me be more fit and healthy in general while bringing THP along for the ride. Very cool opportunity!

Last edited:
Wow, I was apprehensive, but if this tool is anywhere near what it claims, I'd be eager to try it, faster recovery, better golf, less pain, all in about an hour a week? What's not to like?

As many here know, I was pre-diabetic in Feb before Covid struck, I lost a lot of weight - have kept it off (about 95%). Now looking to resume a routine for exercise, and if it can help me with the game - well, I'd be all in. This temporary house (condo) has a gym and pool) I hope to use both a few times a week, though the pool is too small for anything beyond lounging/cooling off.

Also, my wife and daughter would likely give it a try as well - so 3 for 1 - and my daughter is recovering from knee surgery so she can resume her golf - so win win.

Wow what an incredible opportunity here. If you have been in the weight loss thread these past few months then you are aware of my weight loss journey (down 50 pounds at the moment with another 30 to go) with the goal of better overall health. I’ve done well with my diet to lose a lot of weight but now it’s time to focus on upper/lower body and core strength to help reduce the pain I feel during and after each round, and get my swing speed back up to where it was in 2019. The combo of those two (more swing speed/less body pain) should allow me to gain some much needed distance and play better golf to close out the 2022 season.

I will be available daily in THP to review and answer any questions related to this product.

Thanks for the opportunity THP!

Last edited:
Sign me up.

I'm fairly active and tall but the metabolism isn't chugging like it used to and fat gravitates to my stomach. I would love to get that toned and increase my golf distance. Scoliosis prevents a full turn and I don't think I've ever been very powerful in the core. Looking forward to everyone's results (and hopefully mine).

Never heard of this before. My soft core could use some firming up! I would think less lower back pain and maybe more club head speed would be just 2 of the benefits I would be looking for. Would love to test this!

Entry..
I'd love to test this out because one of my major weaknesses is lower back pain. I love writing reviews and would love to keep y'all updated daily and answer questions on my progress and see how it improves my golf game. I average two strokes higher on the back nine vs front nine in my rounds and I know lower bac pain is my culprit. I'd love to test this out and see how my swing and scores improve over the six weeks.

Less pain, better golf AND more distance, hell yes, I want to try this and I'm on TP daily..

With all the **** going on in my life right now, my eating and exercise habits have gone to ****. My belly is larger than I want it and, along with a weak core, is starting to cause more back pain. One lumbar fusion is enough. I'd love to have writing about this on THP and answering questions as a kick in the ass to get me going.

I really need to drop a bunch of weight, and need to improve my core strength as well. If this can help me with improved distance and consistency, more endurance for later in the round, as well as less pain after the round, I’m all in!

And I am able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP.

thanks for this opportunity!

I have a stress fracture in my lower back. If I have a flare up I am out of commission for a couple weeks. The only thing that helps is stretching and strengthening my core so I am always looking for way to stay on top of that. Axius Core looks to help both of those, so I would definitely be interested. Obviously the added distance it is showing on the website would be a huge bonus! The virtual coaching system looks awesome too. Yes I am available to review.

I am interested in this and can be on THP daily. I am trying to lose weight and my chiropractor said I need to strengthen my core to reduce back pain. If it helps my golf game, that would be a huge bonus.

I'd love to have a go, but being iOS only, I have to sit in the corner.

Fitness is a big part of my weekly routine. I’d love to see what this could add to my golf game.

Am I interested in a potential 30 more yards of distance? Heck yes I am! But I'm also interested in less fatigue to the trunk, back, core and shoulders. I'm in decent shape, but like so many others I tend to neglect those in my workouts, and recently I've struggled with some nagging muscle strain issues in my shoulder and arm muscles which I think this would help with.

I would certainly be available daily to answer questions and discuss with the forum.

This is awesome! I just saw something about this company the other day.

Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? For me it’s a combo of all 3 of these. Having a strong core is essential for the game of golf. Also having a strong core leads to less pain in your body bc you are using the muscles correctly. And using the right muscles will give you a more proper swing and give you more distance. Man am I excited for the opportunity of this!
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP? I am absolutely able to check in and review via THP. This would also help me with my Navy PT test as planks have been added to our test which requires core strength to do well at.

After corresponding with the good folks at Axius I am definitely interested in testing and building a stronger core to make me a better golfer and healthier for my grandchildren! I will also test the app with their provided iPad Mini as I am an Android user and provide feedback to the forum on their app and product.

After recently completing a TPI assessment with the goal of understanding my weaknesses for Golf Fitness and strength this is perfect timing as one of the things I do need to work on is my core strength (along with a couple of other things).

Definitely happy to check in regularly and review and answer questions about this for sure.

It would be an excellent opportunity to do something positive both for myself and the community here. (y)

I’m out. I’d want to use it exclusively as a golf training aid to develop a proper weight shift.
Looks like a cool product though.

Back