• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just found it is cheaper to fly to Hawaii than Kentucky. 🤯
Have you looked into Cincinnati's airport?

Edit: Just saw that posted

I'll throw this out there in case it's useful to anyone - I will be traveling the I-75N corridor home Sunday, so if a ride to the Cincinnati Airport is required I can probably accommodate

Louisville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis - aren't all of these pretty close to each other - maybe another as well (for those flying - might be worth checking each of these).

As to Friday golf, how about golf then a tour - and if no time for a tour then maybe just a tasting?

I'm just trying to help - I'm from the government so...

Louisville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis - aren't all of these pretty close to each other - maybe another as well (for those flying - might be worth checking each of these).

As to Friday golf, how about golf then a tour - and if no time for a tour then maybe just a tasting?

Indy not so much, but Cincinnati's airport for some reason is in Northern Kentucky.. It might actually be closer to Louisville and Lexington than it is to me hahaha

I thought Indy was about an hour or so away. Maybe the two - Indy and Cincinnati were both roughly the same distance to where I had to go for work - for that reason I had assumed they were sort of close to bourbon mecca and golf too. I'm old.

$460 for flights. How worried should I be my flights get cancelled?

I arrive in Louisville at 3:45pm on Thurs and leave at 5:27 on Sunday night. Does this work for the schedule?

Friday golf will be between 12-2 based on everyone's travel, I'm not sure if any places will still be open for tours or tastings afterward but we can look into it possibly before golf.

Last edited:
$460 for flights. How worried should I be my flights get cancelled?

I arrive in Louisville at 3:45pm on Thurs and leave at 5:27 on Sunday night. Does this work for the schedule?
Should work with the schedule

Wait she's not coming?

There are pop shops.. 😄
Well about this....I was disappointed when I went to a couple down there Sunday. Selection wasn't as good as previous trips.

Well about this....I was disappointed when I went to a couple down there Sunday. Selection wasn't as good as previous trips.
They were saving the good ones for August.

Wait she's not coming?

There are pop shops.. 😄
I will surprise her when she gets home. With me leaving for four days it will be like a vacation for her too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back