ANNOUNCEMENT Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

I put "WGP" in my calendar for 1:00 pm Thursday last week when it was announced. Then I forgot, so this morning when I was reviewing my week I saw WGP and was annoyed that someone put "WGP" in my calendar and didn't explain what it was 😂. I am glad the mystery is now solved, and that I did not have a chat with my assistant.

I put "WGP" in my calendar for 1:00 pm Thursday last week when it was announced. Then I forgot, so this morning when I was reviewing my week I saw WGP and was annoyed that someone put "WGP" in my calendar and didn't explain what it was 😂. I am glad the mystery is now solved, and that I did not have a chat with my assistant.
See, its already the worst.

This thread makes me happy, the show might be the worst but I can't wait to see Arrow!!!

Hmmmm. Based on the conversations I’m pretty sure there won’t be one
At the very least, an Arrow fan Club! 🤣

Hmmmm. Based on the conversations I’m pretty sure there won’t be one
My though was the "Wursts", but I don't know if I love it.

It's officially show week and we are super excited to share this entire **** of randomness with you.
In the end this is going to be your show.
Definitely looking forward to it! Haha!

I may be hanging from the outside window looking in. Just hoping that the rigged up shaft wall listens to the timer I put in to have it fall off the wall at 1pm on 8/4. :ROFLMAO:

I hope paradise city is the intro song.

I may be hanging from the outside window looking in. Just hoping that the rigged up shaft wall listens to the timer I put in to have it fall off the wall at 1pm on 8/4. :ROFLMAO:
I hope you trip and fall waking to hotel room 😂

I hope paradise city is the intro song.
We dont copyrighted stuff

Study is coming along nicely. Looks great.

This might be the worst... But it will definitely be entertaining!

Love the wood on that desk/table!0E54198B-0927-428B-A47B-5621E000E35A.jpeg

Thise Mizuno mini-caddies.... soooo awrsome!!

My team had scheduled me an appointment at 1 a few weeks ago. Here's to hoping the appointment is a no-show.

My team had scheduled me an appointment at 1 a few weeks ago. Here's to hoping the appointment is a no-show.
Wait Wait Wait.
The WGP team clearly scheduled you for 1pm.

Wait Wait Wait.
The WGP team clearly scheduled you for 1pm.
Signals were crossed obviously. Lack of oversight on my side.

Can't wait for this

Arrow making his appearance

Hearing makes it tough, but I'm gonna try!

Back